Duel Monsters Expert

by Devourer Of Souls
Duel Monsters Expert
An online, manual version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG.
ID:72937

Gameplay: The Main objective of Duel Monster Expert is to become a Top Duelist by strengthening your deck with helpful cards, and dueling with interactive people. Though there are no Dueling NPC's due to that there are always people to duel in many ways such as regular Dueling
and Speed Dueling

.You have acsess to over 3,500 Cards when you make a deck.
6/10

Presentation: The Sound effects make you feel you are watching a duel from the shows. Each Dueling Function has their own little sound to it that would sound exactly from the show. 7/10

Originality: Though it's still a Duel Monster Game, I agree that most of the idea's for DME were original. The Ability to choose a function without the Automatic function during a duel(like some other Duel Monster Games...No Names) make it easier for understanding each and every card.
10/10

Overall: I give this game a 7/10. This game is veyr fun, easy going, and mostly active so that you can duel with anyone. I highly recommend this game to those who want to look for challenges and find ways to improve themselves.
This review is the cat's meow.

I love how you gave originality 7, it totally is the new hip thing.
fan game + reviewer mentions the game being similar to others of its breed = originality score of 9?
i love games with no automation totally cool *sarcasm* anyways why make a yu gi oh game that doesnt resemble the gba and ds games? makes no sense to me dmo is the only byond game that has the same playing style like the video games this games a piece of shit just goes to show ya how lazy the owner is
Another thing; There is only about 5,000 cards out in TCG. Liar.
Zaole wrote:
fan game + reviewer mentions the game being similar to others of its breed = originality score of 9?

"Though it's still a Duel Monster Game,"
Liltroy614 wrote:
Zaole wrote:

"Though it's still a Duel Monster Game,"

Yeah, so why'd you give it a 9?
Yeah, the review isn't long. You did one good thing that was some-what explain stuff that I wouldn't understand. The review was very short, and you could have elaborated more on it. Like you said what the objective and such is, but how do the actual battles go down?

Also, it's nice to touch on different sections of things. Like you just said "Game-Play" and "Presentation". Try splitting them up into sections like "Interface", "The Actual Dueling", etc.

In the end, very short. Not bad for very short. For the originality of a fan-game, you should compare it to what the other games on BYOND or in general of the game are like. Not just saying one original thing and giving it a 10.
Nicolas Foster wrote:
How did u get in Egypt?

Its the Shadow Realm. If you play the game I can show you.
Tac wrote:
i love games with no automation totally cool *sarcasm* anyways why make a yu gi oh game that doesnt resemble the gba and ds games? makes no sense to me dmo is the only byond game that has the same playing style like the video games this games a piece of shit just goes to show ya how lazy the owner is

Sometimes Automatic games can often make a move that you don't want to make it. If you play manually it allows you to freely make descions. The only reason you'd say this is because you don't enjoy anything manual because you are a lazy ass. ;D
One Problem, you say there is over 3500 cards. though that is technically correct, it would be more accurate to say over 6500. I've counted them all, and came up with 6537 cards.
actually i counted them all, and i got 9027 cards, so to be technically correct you'd have to say...
There are 6712 as of the time of this posting.

Cool trolling, too, Kershi.
Devourer Of Souls wrote:
There are 6712 as of the time of this posting.

Cool trolling, too, Kershi.

One; he set it as 35,000 TCG cards out. I simply knew that much. I didn't have an exact number on it, but I knew there was around 5,000. And if I am correct, you had custom cards.

Two; I don't understand how I could be trolling, I simply stated some facts (that I thought was correct.) Of, which I was incorrect.

Also; late post is late. I apologize.
If you weren't trolling, I apologize. It's just hard telling on BYOND nowadays.
Devourer Of Souls wrote:
If you weren't trolling, I apologize. It's just hard telling on BYOND nowadays.

I agree. I say we should just leave it at this, and let the review die. I also kind of lol'd at the fact originality went from seven, eight, to ten.
this game is realy cool but it isnt working now
can i get unbanned i havent played in a while because of this but it was a long time ago now and i would like to play again.
I really like how some of the respondents to this review are too stupid to figure out how to play a card game by themselves.
if he liked the gameplay so much why 6?
Page: 1 2