Duel Monsters Expert

by Devourer Of Souls
Duel Monsters Expert
An online, manual version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG.
Why can not I play this game
1: I absolutly love this game and HAVE to play it every single day!

2: This game is AWESOME!

3: For some reason I cant connect to it!! It says connection faild everytime!!

I dont know if you can but Please Help!
so anyway how do you get a duel runner
basicly heres the situation i chelanged kitsune(MODERETOR)toa cardgame,they sied no,i later said something bout bieng pissed thet some cards got banned,then she(or he,u never know in virtualend,sied fuk u,i sid so bak,now i'm banned,FUKING BULSHIT,no BULFUK,donke,..,enyweys,u should put up a sign that seys beware of adminis,like those bewere of DOG POSERS!!!,eh posters,sersiosly wat the friken/fukin crap i got banned bassicly for talking,for freedom of speechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the acount thaet got banned is called exrs fuk her or him,wtvr,i bassicly got banned for nothing,for saying bak wat they seid to me,fuk fuk fuk frustrn
Devourer Of Souls wrote:
If you weren't trolling, I apologize. It's just hard telling on BYOND nowadays.

"trolling"ha!,thats en excuse,aperently seying thet"i chalenge u to duel" is "trolling" or"hate crime",an excuse to commit crimes ageinst me,,mud ussualy sticks to who its thrown at, et leest when admins r doin the throwin,,honestly u should put up a sign that seys beware of adminis,like those bewere of DOG POSERS!!!,eh posters fuik them i got banned for nothing,heres wat happened,kitsune(GM)seid fuk u,i sied bak fuk u,then banned,oh the acounts benned neme is exrs in case anyone here isnt a powerhungry gm evereedy toabuse thier position,fuk fuk fuk them,i ounce got benned from forum for skin whhy homos were inserted in e fentesy geme,..........my a buttons broken........Devourer Of Souls wrote:

"trolling"ha!,thats en excuse,aperently seying thet"i chalenge u to duel" is "trolling" or"hate crime",an excuse to commit crimes ageinst me,,mud ussualy sticks to who its thrown at, et leest when admins r doin the throwin,,honestly u should put up a sign that seys beware of adminis,like those bewere of DOG POSERS!!!,eh posters fuik them i got banned for nothing,heres wat happened,kitsune(GM)seid fuk u,i sied bak fuk u,then banned,oh the acounts benned neme is exrs in case anyone here isnt a powerhungry gm evereedy toabuse thier position,fuk fuk fuk them,i ounce got benned from forum for skin whhy homos were inserted in e fentesy geme,..........my a buttons broken........Devourer Of Souls wrote:

"trolling"ha!,thats en excuse,aperently seying thet"i chalenge u to duel" is "trolling" or"hate crime",an excuse to commit crimes ageinst me,,mud ussualy sticks to who its thrown at, et leest when admins r doin the throwin,,honestly u should put up a sign that seys beware of adminis,like those bewere of DOG POSERS!!!,eh posters fuik them i got banned for nothing,heres wat happened,kitsune(GM)seid fuk u,i sied bak fuk u,then banned,oh the acounts benned neme is exrs in case anyone here isnt a powerhungry gm evereedy toabuse thier position,fuk fuk fuk them,i ounce got benned from forum for skin whhy homos were inserted in e fentesy geme,..........my a buttons broken....Devourer Of Souls wrote:

"trolling"ha!,thats en excuse,aperently seying thet"i chalenge u to duel" is "trolling" or"hate crime",an excuse to commit crimes ageinst me,,mud ussualy sticks to who its thrown at, et leest when admins r doin the throwin,,honestly u should put up a sign that seys beware of adminis,like those bewere of DOG POSERS!!!,eh posters fuik them i got banned for nothing,heres wat happened,kitsune(GM)seid fuk u,i sied bak fuk u,then banned,oh the acounts benned neme is exrs in case anyone here isnt a powerhungry gm evereedy toabuse thier position,fuk fuk fuk them,i ounce got benned from forum for skin whhy homos were inserted in e fentesy geme,..........my a buttons broken....a=e
fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkk thhe power abusin gms who acuze eny1 they feel like venting thier hheytread on "trolls"probbly thay invente the term to dfo jus thet
Stop bitching on my Review. Go on their fourm or contact Devourer of souls
let me come back
help
where can you find the shadow realm??
Page: 1 2