lol yeah there's a few games that have it, just none of the games i play :(
FOR ALL
Happy day when the world blessed us with Teka.
Do i know you?
lol Thanks King Lionz, well that's a nice thing to say, It's certainly not what i'de normally hear, So thank you very much. :D!
Lol, Hello Teka ! sorry, I didn't say Happy Birthday yesterday D: So, I'ma say it now ! HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY ! haha . I've been missing you too, you and those awesome CSS's you used to makee ;/
teka u said u were pregnant...?
He's a SHE?!
Thanks Flysbad, I do miss making them too :(

Lol well i am a guy, but somehow or other i seem to have been pregnant several times!, not sure how it's happening but people keep surprising me with the news that they have impregnated me? lol
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Thanks Flysbad, I do miss making them too :(

Lol well i am a guy, but somehow or other i seem to have been pregnant several times!, not sure how it's happening but people keep surprising me with the news that they have impregnated me? lol

lol hahahahhaah. THats funny
Happy Birthday, Teka. Yes, I know I'm late, but if I didn't care when Jimmy cracked corn, why should I care about when i celebrate your birthday? =P

No but seriously, happy birthday and I miss you man! Don't let Angel Falls die! :c
lol thanks, any wishes are perfectly fine, even if your 11 months late lol

I'm sorry Angel Falls might live again but i'm not sure.
grow a dick teka please man
Are there man without dicks? and are there women who got dicks? It would be Centuries from now before that happens xD
In response to Scyrus123
Scyrus123 wrote:
and are there women who got dicks?

...Yes.

In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
and are there women who got dicks?

...Yes.

really? hows that?
In response to Scyrus123
Scyrus123 wrote:
really? hows that?

I think these last few posts are already inappropriate enough and will likely get deleted. You can use Google if you are curious. There is a name for them, though.
Nah i'm not much of a comment deleter, And thank you very much for your support Avainer, I'm not the type of person who's going to change. :)

And yeah Scyrus i think you should do what Albro said lol.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Nah i'm not much of a comment deleter, And thank you very much for your support Avainer, I'm not the type of person who's going to change. :)

And yeah Scyrus i think you should do what Albro said lol.

xD Its fun lol...and I just googled it....but even the japanese got no answers ^^
You googled the wrong thing. Anyone who has seen The Hangover 2 will know what they are called, or at least know of their existence.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6