I believe the appropriate term is shemale.
Lady-Gentleman, actually.
Happy birthday to me = shemale conversation, that's really not where i wanted to go :(.
Lol
Lady-Gentlemen, Teka, they are Lady-Gentlemen. Typically with Lady-Gentlemen, "that's not really where I wanted to go" is a common phrase.

I'll be honest though, birthday threads tend to go reaaaally wonky after 10 posts anyway, so you did quite well.
Well damn, yeah i like the pace this post has taken, it'll die soon enough.. once everyone remembers to say happy birthday to me hopefully! lol

And yes sorry Lady-gentlemen is how i shall state it from now on.
Once again... Happy Birthday Teka123.... gotta leave byond for some time ^^
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
lol thanks, any wishes are perfectly fine, even if your 11 months late lol

I'm sorry Angel Falls might live again but i'm not sure.

I'll make sure it does eventually live again
I know I am a bit late but
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We hope to see more from you!
.> Saw this guys name and thought it was teka^ lmao
I thought Taha was me as well just then!

lol, Thankyou very much for that Taha, and mecha.. really :O?
Well my programmings is usually round about and a little laggy so i'm may not be so good there till i've gotten more into it but i'll help out with the art.
Happy Birthday
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
I thought Taha was me as well just then!

I am sorry if my key makes users think that I am Teka123, If I had known that people would get confused then I would have created some other key.

Awesome Mecha thankyou, i hope your motivation to help me can inspire some life into me to get back on it lol.~

Thanks Bayjune :)

Aww sorry Taha, It couldn't be helped, and its no problem really :P im surely not the only person which has someone else who has a similar key.
See also Stephen000 - Stephen999, there's a bunch there already registered. Thanks guys >.>
Lol
troll
I think the funny part is that while he says it was accidental, his member icon just happens to be the exact opposite of Teka's.
Agreeded with Albro
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6