ID:7338

My mom has been very sick lately. My sister has been running around, buying up $25 calling cards left and right so she can chat overseas, but it's not my father that she's speaking to...

My sister is getting back in touch with all of her Maryland friends. My mom didn't like that, as the cards were to be used exclusively to keep in contact with my dad. My mom did tell my sister that if she goes to Maryland but later finds that she's not comfortable there, she's always welcome to come back and live with her.

My sister got pissed when she heard that! It blows my mind how she could act so offended, but she spit this back at my mother.

"Well, if I don't like living with my dad I'll just move in with my friends!"

She's also been talking a LOT about how once she moves back to Maryland, she's going to need her cellphone and a new car and this and that. My dad so happens to be the parent with the money.

I'll leave you to your own conclusions on that. As if it needed to be said, I suddenly don't feel so bad anymore about her reasons for moving back over my own. I hear that when my mom and dad were talking to each other one the phone, she's been trying to evesdrop. She seems to do anything to upset my mom. Something has to be up when my father, who had a VERY rocky divorce with my mother, is showing more empathy to her than my sister. It's disgusting, really.

But now my mom is feeling worse than before. She says she feels like a bad mother about what my sister is doing to her. She's trying to force a decision on my mom with "follow her daughter" or "stay with her boyfriend". It's gotten so bad that my mom has been ready to throw up and making her quite moody.

Oh yeah, and her period is over two weeks late.