Epic

by Yut Put
Epic
Explore epic dungeons and slay epic foes with your friends in a huge, epic fantasy action RPG world.
ID:737559

All things considered, this is quite a nice system. The graphics have unity and the mechanics are quite polished. I only found a few things annoying but the rest was pretty good.

What annoyed me was having my character not turn and face where I was clicking when I attacked. I see you're trying to make it so people can use some other keys with it but that doesn't work so just please for the love of all that is good and holy get the character facing the right way.

The other thing was that stretched is decent but I prefer clarity so being able to choose between 32x32, 64x64 or Stretched would make a massive difference for me.

The last thing was knowing when I killed something. When I kill an orc, I like to know I killed it because it means I can move onto my next action faster. I don't know if maybe I missed something but when I killed the first orc it just stopped moving but I never heard or saw anything to let me know instantly that it was dead.

Apart from those things I'm genuinely impressed.
In shootah, killed enemies fell backwards. I think it looked nice for a topdown game, considering those moving circles were actually heads with bodies under them that you could see after they fell.
players don't turn and face where you click because it's not a shoot em up or anything of the sort. think of the mouse buttons as literal buttons that you're just pressing regardless of where you point the mouse. it is extremely easy to get used to

if you size the window correctly manually(to its default) it can appear crystal clear, but i can easily make some automatic scaling options.

i'm still working out a way to clarify the "you killed something" message
I personally thought the controls were pretty natural. I did have a moment or two of mad clicking when I had killed an enemy though and just hadn't realized it yet. lol.