ID:7462

who ever decided it's a good idea for old people to tour Florida on tour buses and stop at McDonalds at 8:30p.m. at night should be shot. I mean really now I get off in 30 minutes but wait about 30 orders come in and i have to work my ass OFF for 30 minutes. gay. so yeah screw you.
Why do you work at McDonalds? Surely there's some better fast food restaurant job out there that doesn't serve dog shit covered in grease.
All fast food restaurants serve dog shit covered in grease (minus sub places). You just have to decide which is tastey enough for you to put up with it.

I've seen the horrors of Taco Bell personally, but I still eat there.
Yeah who would have thought actully having a job ment working?

*agrees with Shade* making you work at a job is just horrible!
It's just annoying. It's normal work plus a jump in orders by like 500% at one time. It's just annoying. Come on have you ever had to make about 60 double cheese burgers at one time? :|
The biggest order of double cheeseburgers Ive gotten is 25, its annoying as hell cause it then backs up orders too if it is at dinner time.
I can make 25 bacon double cheeseburgers in less then 4 mins.
I'd love to see you do that Shades. :|
Come to Upper Michigan one night when we got a bus from a school football or basketball game and wtach me do my magic.

:P