ID:747016

Keywords: artemis
For those of you who would follow my blog if it existed:

Over the past half year I've been without reliable internet, and over the past month I've been without electricity. The good news is that I have a new apartment, and am taking part in an entrepreneurial venture (that is, I am self employed) with several of the people I met through Occupy Providence.

That means that the Ceres communications base (my server) may be a 24 hour server. So I give you Artemis for the next several hours while I sleep. And, if that works, maybe indefinitely.

This also means I will - FINALLY - have the ability to host the GiaD entries from last October, right when all the protest stuff happened.

This does not mean I will be getting back involved in BYOND in any major way. Maybe I will, but my new "job" has me writing in HTML5 technologies instead.
If you would like Ceres Communication to be 24/7 for free BYONDPanel.com will host for you, as this is chat game shouldn't use as much resources :) so I could squeeze you in to my main server.

And congratulations on the new found venture good luck!
Good luck and profit! =)
Good luck with your latest project, in a similar situation myself and know how hit and miss it can be.
It's good to see you're still around and well, good luck with the entrepreneurship!