This will likely be the last documented release of Feed before discontinuation of it, but more on that in a minute. This patch includes a variety of features and fixes that we've been working on for awhile including teleporters, challenge waves and a challenging new map. Full list of changes:
- All weapons now have a HUD icon so no more yellow meters as substitutes(D-Cire).
- Ranks are now saved client-side(D-Cire).
- Teleporters are fully functional and turn on after wave 8(MiddyMassacre & Kumorii).
- Shop complete but removed after it was decided that it was ultimately an annoying feature(Kumorii & D-Cire).
- New challenge map, 'Midnight', included which puts players in an exceptionally dark city area with an exceptionally high amount of zombies(initial count: 150).
- Fixed graphical glitch with shooting while walking.
- New challenge wave: 'World Ablaze'.
- Reintroduced the 'Ammo+' overlay(v.1.9.5) with native maptext.
- Minor bugs fixed.
As said above, this will likely be the last official release of Feed and as such, I will be working on one last update with a variety of community-requested features. Keep in mind that anything game-changing or stupid will be ignored. So feel free to leave your requests below! On a related note, it's been asked if Feed will ever be open-sourced. I've considered it and this summer I will possibly be selling the source for ~$80. Profits made from each(if any) sale will be split among people who have contributed to the development of the game.
Lastly, Darker Emerald and I have taken up a spinoff to Feed which can be best described as a Co-Op Storymode for 1 - 4 players. More details will likely be released tomorrow.
MiddyMassacre | D-Cire | Kumorii | Darker Emerald | SqueakyReaper | Darker Legends