ID:756229

Not a bug
BYOND Version:494
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 8.0
Applies to:Dream Maker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Whenever I create a .dmf file I get a bug report that states my rsc is locked up and then it tells me that it can"t load the .dmf file.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1.new->
2.interface file->
3.interface creation->
4.compile->
5.run

Expected Results:
awesome interface

Actual Results:
loads default interface

Does the problem occur:
Every time

When does the problem NOT occur?
After I delete the .dmf file entirely
This is because you're currently running the world.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)
But I'm not currently running any world, I'm just trying to do the coding and then compiling. It comes up with this problem before I run the environment.
It won't even let me clean compile either.
So, you don't have Dream Daemon or Dream Seeker running an instance of the environment? Check your processes.
Ok, did some troubleshooting and apparently after I close out all of my byond applications and pull up my task manager dreamseeker is still running a process. I thought that when you close out dreamseeker it ends all the processes.
It does, but sometimes when you join a game, it fails to join the game properly, and leaves a ghost processor.

It's a bug, but I don't think it's ever been reproduced consistency. So, yeah. If you ever encounter this issue again, just make sure you don't have any extra processes.
gotcha, thanks for the help