Unforgiven Sins

by Sayaotonashis
Ready?
cashhern and ace
also your website never sent me a confirmination and i wanna make a gm app
Do you need a 24/7 shell server?
oww i see the game is back online :D
saya do u own this anymore :o ?
im a byond member i know how to host but when i click on the link thingy like byond/8573/348593 <<Blah blah

it says ...faild

i dont have my game up on my web so people can click play now is that the problem

i also have a source thats excactly this game but the map is different i was wondering if i can use your page for it because i forgot my byond password im logged into it because i have it saved i dont know what it is tho
mr. Cole11212
Ur problem appears quite often.
Its the same as saying your NAT is strict. Your network does not allow other people to interfeer with your network(in low details). You can port forward your router to get it gone.

Implaying how you know how to host really just explains how idiotic people think now days. How is hosting so hard anyways? Telling and commenting on game hubs that you know how to host doesn't make you get the environment files. (Talking to the guys in general...)
So, even if you can host, there is no way on earth that a game that already has a stable host will get a new one. If there was any need of an host for a game at all, im sure it would be announced somewhere.
-sigh- l:
Good news Guys! I will be hosting the game for now on whenever I am on and get it running on my big computer, making sure everything is alright and whatnot, I hope you guys will enjoy the game...
God Dammit. First the main server goes down, which we are fine with, but then the back up one does to!? Seriously? Never thought this game would need three hosts... ;.;
CAN I HOST??? contact please :D
Looking for permanant host just page me if you wanna do it
permanent*
Well if you are looking for a Main Hoster or a Back Up Page me :D
i can host anytime anywere
Demon i would like to host a 2nd server. Please reply me at pager if you are interested.
I see you are still using the Banner and Icon i made for the game :D
Someone should icon the new quincy stuff, the time skip hair styles, and re icon Zangetsu - Shikai and Bankai+clothes
Am Sorry For Advertising But if you wanna play the Old Classic Bleach Rip Please Check Out http://www.byond.com/games/981014/BleachForgottenGods New Game Please Support Us ^^
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10