ID:757071

Redundant
Applies to:Website

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
Can we please change these colours, especially the "fan game" colour it clashes really bad (my eyes hurt) with the orange font colour (when you haven't read that post).

Also the legend is nice but it doesn't really explain what the colours are unless you hover over the colours, It may be obvious for some to hover over the colours but not for some.
I was going to make a post similar to this but rather than changing the colors, why not make three separate sub-forums?
This might just be the forum-fanatic in me speaking but it would be a lot more organized in my opinion.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
I was going to make a post similar to this but rather than changing the colors, why not make three separate sub-forums?
This might just be the forum-fanatic in me speaking but it would be a lot more organized in my opinion.

Very true, as it is now you can't read anything...
You can click any of the three buttons in the legend to view only games of that type.
In response to Complex Robot
Complex Robot wrote:
You can click any of the three buttons in the legend to view only games of that type.

Besides the point it doesn't show what is what unless you hover.

And the colours are horrible.
Well, more in response to Kumorii, because they are basically sub-forums at that point. (I should've clicked the reply button. My bad.)

I wonder if there is something they can do that is more intuitive than colors? Or are you just happy with them changing the colors?
I SUPPORT
You should suggest some replacement colors, and maybe post an example screenshot. Should only take a couple of seconds with something like Firebug.
LordAndrew resolved issue (Redundant)
I logged into a different account of mine and it appears non-moderators can no longer see those colourful sorting options in Game Updates.
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
I logged into a different account of mine and it appears non-moderators can no longer see those colourful sorting options in Game Updates.

I also noticed this, I thought it was all removed.