ID:76023

Post your comments here!
Where's All Your Original Games Then? Was Quite Looking Forward To Seeing Them Mr Penis.
Asakuraboy wrote:
Where's All Your Original Games Then? Was Quite Looking Forward To Seeing Them Mr Penis.

At least he isn't a ripper such as yourself.
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

One Rip Game, And I'm The Ripper Of The World? xDD

Am I Gonna Be As Popular As Bobbyawesome One Day? :D

Regardless of my insult you always tend to go in a sub topic.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Very True, I Get Carried Away When I'm Not That Interested, I Even Get Carried Away When I Am Interested.
Niggafro
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Edit - Main Point Of Replying Was Actually To Say, He Came Onto My Lovely Rip, Saying How Good He Is At ORIGINAL Programming, And ORIGINAL Interfaces, And How Many ORIGINAL Games He's Made :]

Fuck you,your game a piece of shit i dont own a rip game so your one to talk i have 0 rip games and always had 0 but you have like 3 rip games so ya your the biggest ripper on byond.
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Very True, I Get Carried Away When I'm Not That Interested, I Even Get Carried Away When I Am Interested.

YOUR A DUMBASS.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

YOUR A DUMBASS.

Oh and also he has an original game dont you see anime universe.
@Bobby - You're, a complete moron. Don't disgrace people with your presence, a five yr old child has better grammer and spelling than you.

Good day.
Asakuraboy wrote:
@Bobby - You're, a complete moron. Don't disgrace people with your presence, a five yr old child has better grammer and spelling than you.

Good day.

Well at least i dont make fun of people for attention you dumbass stick a poll up your vagina whenever someone is pwning you ass with jokes you use a comeback with my name in it so you dont look like a moron but you know what you are a moron.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Good day.

Well at least i dont make fun of people for attention you dumbass stick a poll up your vagina whenever someone is pwning you ass with jokes you use a comeback with my name in it so you dont look like a moron but you know what you are a moron.

Make sense you flawed little boy.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Good day.

Wee
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Asakuraboy wrote:

Good day.

Wee

?