BYOND: Martial Arts

by Ganing
BYOND: Martial Arts
A text-based martial arts game. Travel around the world, train, challenge friends, enter weekly tournaments, become the greatest there was. Do it now.
ID:767719

BYOND Version:494
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 12.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Well, recently I've been playing alot, (Mainly on my own invisible server accessible unless you have my IP) and I logged onto one of the "normal" servers and I noticed that my belt was "Black Belt" instead of "6th Degree Black Belt" and that my Dojo tab was gone. I had my dojo settings the way I wanted them so I decided that I may aswell forget about it. After a while I decided to do some K1 fights for the achievements, my little brother got onto my computer when I was helping my mom and I didn't realize that it had switched to the first K1 fight, as any normal human being that doesn't notice things I fought, I was like "this is really easy, I wonder how this happened" then he walked up and told me in his cute 4 year old voice "Bubby I hit C up". (I managed to translate it to he hit C and it went to "Cancel" then he hit the "up arrow" and I didn't realize that I was fighting the first K1 guy) I then got the next K1 fight, I tried it again to confirm my beliefs, and whatta know I got the next K1 fight. Not wishing to abuse the game to my advantage I decided to go to BFA story, and I saw that when I fought "Netdudex" I actually fought "Nesdam" and it wouldn't let me go onto the next title defense, therefore not letting me finish the story. Also, as Cornmag said himself "2nd type skills don't level up" I hit random train attribute and the skills I have don't even get experience with or without triple/double EXP boosts.
Thanks for reporting. I will be looking into this stuff!
Minor edit ; random train move, not attribute (last line)

And thanks Ganing, always glad to help.
so its a minor bug but i wanted to report it just incase no one else has notice or maybe this is the first time it has happened. Im playing a capoeira and i just got to the rank of silver rope. As you know new move to new belt which it says i have learned tornado kick. The problem is i didnt actually learn tornado kick, instead i started leveling up hammerfist which is kinda awkward for a kicking only class to have. This obviously is not a big deal as it doesnt really effect actual gameplay but it is a little annoying and i thought i would atleast let you know about it incase no one else has before
the dojo tab is missing, weapon battle always freezes. Strike force is still not here. )now suggestions. More way to make money, faster auto training.
oh and BFA story, and I saw that when I fought "Netdudex" I actually fought "Nesdam" and it wouldn't let me go onto the next title defense,