ID:768117

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I was hoping we could customize this icon in hub entries? Is it already possible? If not, could it be possible?

Thanks!

It currently isn't possible as far as I'm aware. I could see this being a pretty cool feature though!
It shouldn't be hard for them to add support for this.
I just wonder if they might have reasons for not allowing us to do that.
For example, making it really obvious that the hub is being hosted on BYOND by stamping their logo on the favorite icon.
In response to Complex Robot
Complex Robot wrote:
It shouldn't be hard for them to add support for this.
I just wonder if they might have reasons for not allowing us to do that.
For example, making it really obvious that the hub is being hosted on BYOND by stamping their logo on the favorite icon.

Even if they are worried about that, their logo even in my screen shot appears 3 times. They can do without one.
In response to FIREking
Yes, but if you were just looking through your bookmarks, all you would see is the favorite icon and the title.
Considering the way they want to make money is by hosting games that will do well (Tom has said many times that unless we can make an awesome game with what they've created, this ship will sink.) I think it would be in their best interest to let the game have the spotlight (especially with a bookmark to a hub entry). That's actually exactly what they need to do for the bookmark. The player is going to come back to the website, possibly subscribe to the game, and help the entire system as a whole. The better the games do, the better the system becomes.