Supertoby wrote:

Wow, I wonder why the admins are removing my comments and not Toh or Zey's piece of shit comments. LOL. Remove THEIRS too, they started the fight anyway, insulting me for playing the game like it's supposed to :)

There is no fight. I'm just calling it like I see it, not my fault you're annoying and nobody cares for you.
Tohno Akiha wrote:
Supertoby wrote:

Wow, I wonder why the admins are removing my comments and not Toh or Zey's piece of shit comments. LOL. Remove THEIRS too, they started the fight anyway, insulting me for playing the game like it's supposed to :)

There is no fight. I'm just calling it like I see it, not my fault you're annoying and nobody cares for you.

XD! Me annoying? No. You are annoying, stupid bitch. Nobody cares for trolls like YOU. You started this fight anyway, TKing and then teaming up with Zey saying everyone hates me. LOL. Grow up, kid.
i think you'll find it's you who is annoying, as already stated by tohno, you're also contradicting yourself here, you claim tohno and zeyzal are trolls yet you're trolling more than they are, what's wrong with this picture?

so, continue to look like a brainless idiot for all the rest of us here care, see where it gets you
LOL. No. Eternal, you don't get it at all. Stop acting like a smartass if you don't even know what is going on. Those 2 TKed me in-game while no GMs were on, and I bet they tell you lies now. And I am not a brainless idiot, no offense, but YOU are. You are standing on their side like they are your dogs, and you don't realize I am the one getting trolled right now. You have NO IDEA what is going on. Lol, I bet Toh and Zey or 1 of them is your best friend, that is why you are being so overprotective, and you only stand on their side cuz they are your friends. Grow up, and learn to stand on both sides. You are only making it worse. Like I said, THEY started to TK and insult me, so I have FREEDOM OF RIGHTS to TK and insult back. So if someone slashed you hard with a knife in real life, you would just be sad, walk away, and be friends with him without doing something back? I do not think so. Good GMs aren't One-Siders. Learn to be a Two-Sider. No offense, but no need to start insulting me with brainless idiot, it just makes you look like one.
Now, go take Tohno as a puppy without punishing her/him and Zey for cyber bullying me and then thinking I did everything wrong.
...Looks like this game has turned into drama central..Funny Super, Zey, and Toh y'all are pitiful fighting over the internet...and over a game no less its meant to have fun, either find a new game so you wont get "TKed"(Maybe if you didn't make such a big deal about it they wouldn't think its funny and do it obsessively) or stop crying about it and chill.

Legit Comment
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
I liked it better when there was a push and pull button, no super hero items, and the murders weren't from comic books when i first joined the game there was just 2 killers I don't know how y'all have changed it now since right when I joined someone randomly wanted to start a fight and I left but, I though the game would be more based up on the movie based murders like Micheal, Chuckie, Scream, IT, etc. And the saw modes should be based more on saw(escaping like a water tank thats about to drown everyone if you don't get the key which is inside someone) not dodging saw blades. Correct me if any of this bit of information is wrong in any way. Just my little opinion not meant to be an ass.
This discussion ends now.
darkalex is a fag, he called me a n word, he's racist ban him
wtf, dark alex is so racist, ban him
Nizarius you are the biggest racist on this game.
High Evolutionary wrote:

Saying nigger =//= racist, saying "go chew on watermelon and drink grape juice stupid black nigger" is racist, and that's what Alex said. lrn2think
nizaruis is lieing about darkalex being a rasit and so is zewyvern, zewyvern is niz's alt so its the same person and niz is the biggest stupidest person on sunday the 19th all he does is things hes kool and call me the n word, mostly all the cuss words he uses
Tyranj4 wrote:
nizaruis is lieing about darkalex being a rasit and so is zewyvern, zewyvern is niz's alt so its the same person and niz is the biggest stupidest person on sunday the 19th all he does is things hes kool and call me the n word, mostly all the cuss words he uses
Shut the fuck up and lrn2grammar.
YES ZEY
TRUE HE IS RACIST!
Nizarius wrote:
High Evolutionary wrote:

Saying nigger =//= racist, saying "go chew on watermelon and drink grape juice stupid black nigger" is racist, and that's what Alex said. lrn2think

Comments closed to the public until further notice.

Sidenote: Grow up
Comments back open.

Keep it nice!
WOOHOOO :D Thank you Eviler
I Love This Game Its The First One I Played On Byond
pls see this src and first time on byond some one got uf2 src
http://www.byond.com/developer/Zewo123/ Uf2SrcAndDragonBallLegacy
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10