Sunday The 19th

by Pandora Productions
Sunday The 19th
Murder has never been this much fun. Help your friends, or sacrifice them for gain.
Love this game as well i been here for quite a few year (1 or 2) i seen great staff ( Xuiryus, Luca, ED, Eviler) and awesome palyer awell (Pixie, Adell, Unkown and more). This is my 1# Favourtie. :) Hope this games go on as being that best game
Well, not all of the community is to blame.

Clearly we have some devoted fans :)
Soo... My second impression of this game... I log on the server, watch some Saw mode. I'm on the chat. I mention Mitadake High and say it is good. Immediately trollserver'd. 2 of 3 people begin calling me "niggerguy", and then the host gets his admin friend and bans me. Just... Worst community I've ever seen.
Real admins won't ban. There are only 4, which won't ban for that. If you got banned, it was probably by the host on daemon. Which host was this?
Fomortiis wrote:
Soo... My second impression of this game... I log on the server, watch some Saw mode. I'm on the chat. I mention Mitadake High and say it is good. Immediately trollserver'd. 2 of 3 people begin calling me "niggerguy", and then the host gets his admin friend and bans me. Just... Worst community I've ever seen.

This is a god damn lie and I'm 100% sure of it. Any of the Mods (Evil, ED, Xui, Luca) Or any of the hosts would NOT do something like this. Further proof is that the only people who host aside from the shell server is Cody, and he doesn't do this.
The Dark Knight mode was the best one...:(
No host files?
Sorry we used the monthly bandwidth on our PP account. Will re upload tomorrow.
You can utilize dropbox's public links for BYOND hostfiles I believe. I believe that their bandwidth limit is like 10GB a day for free accounts and 250GB a day for paid accounts (Much better than BYOND's 5GB a month :P).

Here is a tutorial on dropbox hotlinking.
Hosting isn't the problem really.

Eviler has the most up-to-date hosting files which I (currently) do not have. Once Eviler is online he'll be able to reupload the latest files for everyone to use.

In the mean time we have 2 (YES 2!) Shell servers hosting Sunday the 19th 24/7!
thermal vision was the best
A Comments list is no place for these things Toby, grow up. Pooh is just like the rest of the community, which if it suits your taste, is good. I love this games community, and it addictive nature. I am now a fan.
Please take any complaints to the Pandora Productions forum and do not post them in the public comments section of the game.

http://www.byond.com/members/PandoraProductions/forum
i love this game :) except that the grab button makes TKing easier D:
Err, Ben, hypocrite, you TK too with grab. FAIL.
Great game, original, funny, not so many errors. I really enjoy playing it.
Zeyzal wrote:
Supertoby wrote:

You're just a retard who nobody likes if you didn't realize, when you die you always find some excuse to blame another.

The funniest thing is that he's on Mitadake High now, talking shit about S19 because nobody likes him on here. I actually feel sorry for him. :'/

Really well-crafted game.
Tohno Akiha wrote:
Zeyzal wrote:
Supertoby wrote:

You're just a retard who nobody likes if you didn't realize, when you die you always find some excuse to blame another.

The funniest thing is that he's on Mitadake High now, talking shit about S19 because nobody likes him on here. I actually feel sorry for him. :'/

Wow, I wonder why the admins are removing my comments and not Toh or Zey's piece of shit comments. LOL. Remove THEIRS too, they started the fight anyway, insulting me for playing the game like it's supposed to :)
Far too much random TKs to have fun playing.

And nobody will let me get a firefighter hat before trying to murder me. :(
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8 9 10