Sunday The 19th

by Pandora Productions
Sunday The 19th
Murder has never been this much fun. Help your friends, or sacrifice them for gain.
XxRedBloodzxX wrote:
games dead now...

now? it's been dead for quite a while
Okay, the admin (or GM. Whatever there called) banned me for not knowing how to play the game. For a dead game, they arent really willing to get new players.
Hey its Mal wrote:
Okay, the admin (or GM. Whatever there called) banned me for not knowing how to play the game. For a dead game, they arent really willing to get new players.

there's only 4 admins, and none of us play. we can't do anything about abusive hosts

whys this darkzero kid even allow to host? i kill him in a glad match and he bans me.cant yall just perm ban him or someshit @.@
This is why i tell people not to join his server. He banned me for killing him in killer mode lmfao.
http://www.byond.com/games/ 981014.NNGNarutoNextGeneration?tab=index

up and coming NNG based off the old game :D and is actually online needs permanent host
Hosting sunday the 19th now I just learnt how to host
Aw damn it said failed if you enter it.
YES I FINALLY DID IT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I hosted and now it works

BYOND hub reports port 1001 can be reached by players.
This game is now mine. (Self proclaimed owner)
-cough- not -cough- you fail -cough-
-cough- no offense -cough- maybe -cough-
^
| has a cold
Dear everyone who plays this game. There is a conspiracy that this game is dead. Well... it is not! I know that they are secretly working undercover making this game with a new version. Upon that version, they shall ban Darkzero. :3 So, their secret is partially out. They are trying to fool us. I for one am not fooled. Until then... This game is deemed mine! :3
Beatle Juice wrote:
Dear everyone who plays this game. There is a conspiracy that this game is dead. Well... it is not! I know that they are secretly working undercover making this game with a new version. Upon that version, they shall ban Darkzero. :3 So, their secret is partially out. They are trying to fool us. I for one am not fooled. Until then... This game is deemed mine! :3

Are you being serious?

They aren't working on it.
Beatle Juice wrote:

It's really dead.
Pandora Productions
Give us the source
let us play with it
They think they got us fooled. They are working on it.
definately not working on it. Just me being here doesn't mean we're working on it. Honestly. Now, please leave me in peace while I work on this secret project which isn't S19 ...
Don't fuck up with the game, don't give them the sources, They will rip everything, PLEASE DON'T >_<
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10