Sunday The 19th

by Pandora Productions
Sunday The 19th
Murder has never been this much fun. Help your friends, or sacrifice them for gain.
In response to Queen of Pancakes
Queen of Pancakes wrote:
A problem. When I try to join the Game, I wait so MANY minutes untill the game loads, but it doesn't. The blue box keeps saying ¨Connecting¨ and the game never loads.

Why?.
Help me.

What version of BYOND are you using? S19 hasn't been updated for quite a while now so there's most likely issues due to that. I've had similar issues to you on other games because of the current BYOND version, only thing i can suggest is downgrading down to v493 since it works fine with that.
In response to Noobpwner13
Hi guys me and my brother are back on BYOND it's been a year since we had no internet connection. We are now in high school and we are freshmen. My brother now has changed, he also has a Chinese girlfriend who is also a freshmen too.
WE DONT like the new Skin of the Update please change it back!!
Please!
Where do You find a Byond V493 Download
I'm starting to host this game again, hopefully I'll get to see it as lively as it used to be.
Please host the game. People were playing then it suddenly went down :(
I am currently hosting it. You can come and play!
Hi guys, My name is HulIfinator and I am hosting the game ever y day but only 12 hours !!
miss me?
Cant join it says connection failed :D
Wait you are Eviler the Lead Coder :oo
ill be having my shell server up with this game 24/7
This game isn't being hosted on Halloween? Smh BYOND
shame we cant download the game and host it ourselves....
Except that you can?
There's a big ol button saying download so :l
I keep trying to download it to host, but the game keeps saying the installation has failed... I hope we can get a new server to solve these problems, the game looks very fun!
Download link broken... would be nice if you guys could fix so this awesome game can return
Try downloading the zip. I'll try to find out why the install isn't working.
Eviler? is it possible we may have someone hostin again or something? cause this game was awesome.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10