Epic

by Yut Put
Epic
Explore epic dungeons and slay epic foes with your friends in a huge, epic fantasy action RPG world.
ID:768721

So we've been really behind on this versions release date due to life I guess. Yut said in another post that his life is starting back up again so he doesn't have much time anymore. I've had all this stuff going on in school and life like grades and sports. I've got a lot of projects due this week and next so I still won't have time to thin up ideas for the next map for a bit. Then exams are the week after sooo... yeah.

We apologize for the ridiculous delay and hope to release it and continue on to .9 as soon as possible.
i'll make the 0.8 maps if i have to... i can't continue with my 0.9 plans until the 0.8 maps are done. i'm trying to raise the game to a commercial quality so that i can put it on steam once 1.0 comes out

as it stands, every aspect of 0.8 is complete but the 2 dungeons. the main thing holding these dungeons back is uninspired level design and comparatively copious amounts of art

surprisingly, at least from my standpoint, there aren't really any motivation issues yet lol. i work on the game every chance i get and add a lot when i do. i just dont have many chances lately