Ganing wrote:
Well see, I found out that this lag will only get worse, and I'm going to have to recode it where it goes somewhat like a storyline, starts off st Yellow Turbans, goes to Hu Lao Gate, ect. And make it so many mobs won't be moving, thus decreasing lag. Also I still need to make someone from shu. And I need to make maps bigger, so game will be up tonight around... 8-9? Yea, cause I busy until 6, and it will take me about 2 hours to do all this.

ok good,i'll be waiting paciently and some other time...try to make ma chao.
YAY Ma Chao! WOOT
By the way Gan, how do we join other forces?
#129 Kevonte 1 -- Lu Bu

Meh it -IS- a good idea to make the maps bigger, and make it 1 at a time, like the storyline, it will reduce the lag and make the fights longer.
What time is it in ur zone im ready for DW to come up D:
Nxsinz wrote:
What time is it in ur zone im ready for DW to come up D:

I slept and didn't get anything done xD, I'm working on it now though.
plz make a 24/7 hostin on dw are let it be dowloaded
Ganing is not on right now,just wait paciently :)
What happened to Naruto fallen Vengense
if the last day is zen hosting is october 1st y is game down lolzi meaan ur fixing buggs last day lol/
Just face it, NFV is going down. There will be a slight possibility of host files, but as I said... slight.

I will host DW:FW when I fix it. I've failed at fixing it once, I'm going to try once more today, and hopefully get it.

And no, I won't release host files yet.
Ganing wrote:
Just face it, NFV is going down. There will be a slight possibility of host files, but as I said... slight.

I will host DW:FW when I fix it. I've failed at fixing it once, I'm going to try once more today, and hopefully get it.

And no, I won't release host files yet.

better do it quick,my friend getting cranky
And when will be back Online?
probably in a week?
OK, let me say this more exact.

NFV, Will, Be, Down, Forever.

There is a new hub, click Vengence Productions and you will see it. NFV is no more, long live ROA.
And when will be back Online?
John, NFV will not be online ANYMORE. Go To http://www.byond.com/games/VengenceProduction/ RevolutionofAction

This is the new hub, it will be online when it is online, be patient and play my Dynasty Warriors game or something.

Also I fixed the DW game, it was a bug so no changes in gameplay for now! =D Lemme icon Ma Chao and then the game will resume being played.
oooo okay but the time will this new game more or less?
in that section is Dinasty warrior?
?
http://www.byond.com/games/ Ganing.DynastyWarriorsFuedalWars?tab=index

thats the link just wait tills its up just click on add as favorite :)
but the time will this new game more or less?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 11