ID:77230

Post your comments here!
u need 2 fix that shit on bleach unforgiven sins so it plays good without fuckin up
Trewor2345 wrote:
u need 2 fix that shit on bleach unforgiven sins so it plays good without fuckin up

xDD calm down
add me Millan_akatsuki,this is my mail: [email protected],i need talk with u plz ^^
do u still need jubi icon
hey sean when will bleach unforgiven sins be up again?
Sean,when i find you online I'll send you the complete ichigo icons
Grand J wrote:
Can my game join thsi guild
http://www.byond.com/games/GrandJ/NarutoRogue?tab=live

Review!!! +_+
Can this game join your guild? Thanks already!
http://www.byond.com/games/MitC/BleachKuzetzen
Sasukedogs25 wrote:
why does it seem like i know u from somewhere...o.O

mittens u r tard its sean
This game has been trolled and destroyed by Tifa. by Tifa Lockheart

Bow chicka wow wow, Guess what bitches? I decided to fuck your game up to all shit. Your stupid ass Head Admin, Lonnie. Decided to spam the URL to this game on Bleach Unleashed Bankai, so I decided to come here and troll. But I was greeted by Lonnie and he asked me "Tifa, didn't you use to be a GM?" I didn't let this moment pass me by as I said "Yes, why?" and he gave me Level 5 GM, because I told him that is what I was.. HAHAHA. Then after he left, I banned his key.. Then I banned the Hosts key and the Owners key. THEN, I gave every player Level 6 GM and then when I did my little artwork in the grass, I banned them all and made the world private. Then I deleted every NPC in the game and all the training machines. Maybe I missed a few, but those ones aren't loved anyways. The moral of this story, is that you should never advertise your bullshit 100% rip on another game. If you need to contact me. My key is Caligurl and I play Bleach Unleashed Bankai, Bleach Lost Souls and Naruto Rise Of The Fallen Ninja. I am Head Admin on all those games, so be respectful! <333 ~ Love Tifa

sean get rid of her
DemonReaper wrote:
This game has been trolled and destroyed by Tifa. by Tifa Lockheart

Bow chicka wow wow, Guess what bitches? I decided to fuck your game up to all shit. Your stupid ass Head Admin, Lonnie. Decided to spam the URL to this game on Bleach Unleashed Bankai, so I decided to come here and troll. But I was greeted by Lonnie and he asked me "Tifa, didn't you use to be a GM?" I didn't let this moment pass me by as I said "Yes, why?" and he gave me Level 5 GM, because I told him that is what I was.. HAHAHA. Then after he left, I banned his key.. Then I banned the Hosts key and the Owners key. THEN, I gave every player Level 6 GM and then when I did my little artwork in the grass, I banned them all and made the world private. Then I deleted every NPC in the game and all the training machines. Maybe I missed a few, but those ones aren't loved anyways. The moral of this story, is that you should never advertise your bullshit 100% rip on another game. If you need to contact me. My key is Caligurl and I play Bleach Unleashed Bankai, Bleach Lost Souls and Naruto Rise Of The Fallen Ninja. I am Head Admin on all those games, so be respectful! <333 ~ Love Tifa

sean get rid of her

see this is why i hate making ppl gms. lonnie was never a gm on the game. im gonna talk with tifa.

seans a stalking hobo

From

Maya Auditore
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL LLLLKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

by

Mira
Eh, I would had been helping out and been on BUS all this time but I had lots of personal issues to deal with then there's school and stuff... x.x So I won't be back on BUS for a while. T.T
Add Me I Needa Talk with you
dude plz answer...i need to ask you somthing
:)