ID:77469

Poll: Who is the biggest jerk in all on anima (pleas tell me y you thin they are)

Kiba 12% (1)
Vegeta 0% (0)
Mello 0% (0)
Near 12% (1)
Bakura 0% (0)
Roshi 0% (0)
Byond player (pleas name) 62% (5)
itachi 0% (0)
orochimaru 0% (0)
Marik 0% (0)
Ryuk 0% (0)
Pain 0% (0)
Other (pleas name) 12% (1)

Login to vote.

lol i did this in my spar time my secand poll so it may not be 2 good also i cant play games anymore because when i try it says launching dream seeker for every i left it up for 24 hours and its still launching dreme seekerpleas help
i like near but i think he can just be a jerk sometimes like when mello dies he realy dose not seam to care i mean one of his only child hood frends just died and hes just siting there like nothing happend i mean they grew up togeter some ppl may disagre to this and i can see y but he just acts like a jerk sometimes
wat
In b4 Lrn2grmr
i think vegetai s the biggst jerk in alla mima ok he alllways gets in gokus way and tris to act cool but he fales at that too also i think sasuke is a big jerk too he left his village and joind up with a pedofile and always wnts revenge n to kill his brothr but pain is a big jerk to HE BLU UP THE WHOLE KONOHA lol wtf i mean
Aixelsyd wrote:
i think vegetai s the biggst jerk in alla mima ok he alllways gets in gokus way and tris to act cool but he fales at that too also i think sasuke is a big jerk too he left his village and joind up with a pedofile and always wnts revenge n to kill his brothr but pain is a big jerk to HE BLU UP THE WHOLE KONOHA lol wtf i mean

Lol, Aix, Just lol.
help me i cant play games i just says launching dream seeker for ever and its realy pissing me off i tryed reinstaling byond i cleard cachea and i tried everything i could think off help me
Griffith from Berserk. He was a jerk to his enemies, but he saved the worst for his friends.

SPOILER BELOW

Those who fought by Griffith's side regroup after he is sent to prison and rescue him. He returns the favor by feeding almost all of them to demons, becoming a demon himself, and then raping the girlfriend of the mutilated main character while he is forced to watch.

SPOILER ABOVE