ID:77683

I was bored, so i made 3 gifs using stuff from SRPG:

What you think?
Very Nice. Big inspiration for me, to see other original projects.
#2 looks wierd how they don't actually touch each other. The fire ball on #3 goes over the top of him then hits him.. Shouldn't it go under as if it's hit him head on?
It is really difficult to make them touch each other on Byond. Dont you know that?

And about that fireball, probably we will do it that way you told in the game, above i just posted a quick made gifs.
Well, i counsulted that touching think with Kisioj and it seems that it isnt so difficult i though :P
#2 when he gets hit, looks weird. And err your base head is weird it looks like the head is sunken into the neck.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
#2 when he gets hit, looks weird. And err your base head is weird it looks like the head is sunken into the neck.

I noticed that when i was making the overlays for it =/
Hah, it's because of perspective
Egor, can you look over my Overlays i made which i posted as a comment on the 'pixel artists needed' post, and tell me if i can be in or not.
Two things:
1) The sprite has no neck.
2) The tree is the only thing with a shadow.
On number 3, when the fire hits the person, i think it should be brighter to keep it consistent with the rest of the graphics.
Vermolius, i'm working on shadows right now ;)

And the sprite HAS got the neck, just you cant see it because of the perspective
Raze, sorry, but you cant ;)
..Well, I dislike them all. The 1st one was just simple enough to be decent, IMO.
Not trying to start any wars, Just thought I'd pop in.
They all look good. Ignore the comment below me; unless you wanna see his pixel art.
Looks good. I know nothing about Naruto, but I love how when the base is starting/charging/shooting that fire attack, you went into detail, and gave the base a reddish color.
The base could look a bit more human-like. But the turfs and animations look good.
For the record, the neck thing has nothing to do with perspective. Your base just has perspective issues. The head's perspective doesn't match with the bod's perspective. You are trying it to give the base a 3/4 view (judging by the head) but your body is on a front view.

I would also fix the punching and getting hit states. They both look weird. The arms of the punching state are quiet short;In addition, the legs don't seem to give him much support when he is punching, trying to punch while having his legs in that position is going to cause him to fall. As for the getting hit state, the main problem is again the legs. The feet should not be moving while he is getting hit, his arms shouldn't be going up as if he was going to hug him.

The first animation looks good. I would use another color to go along with the white, so that it doesn't look as dull but thats just personal taste.

The third and final animations is by far the best out of the three. The light reflection on his body looks really good, the protecting himself state looks good also. The only problem I find is the left arm of the base; it is awkardly position. On a side note; I would recommend you to use white and yellow on your fire to make it look more like fire.

Overall the game is going great, keep it up.
Looks pretty good. The fire on the other hand isn't too pretty and may need a little work, it doesn't feel much like fire to me. I do love the detail placed into these icons though, like how the base flashes red when using a fire jutsu(as said below.)
beast
Page: 1 2