Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Italiana No Rhapsody

by Roxas
Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Italiana No Rhapsody
A Text Based Katekyou Arena, emphasis on text based.
I WANNNA PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Seriously what happend to everybody??
What do you mean by what happened to everybody?
host it back
What is the current status of this game Roxas?
Going ghost Roxas? Its not like your entitled to, but it be nice if us fans and players knew if this game is coming back
:/
Please come back!
Game is gone for good? What a shame.
bring the game back!
Please...Bring the game back T_T
It's unfortunately not possible for this game to come back, the host files were lost in an unfortunate accident. Though, I would like to thank all the fans for supporting this game as long as they did. Seriously thank you all. Unfortunately there are no current plans of a sequel or different game. It's possible in the future, however nothing expected for atleast six months.
Yo for whoever remembers me(Twaon, and Strikuzu), I'm remaking this game because I loved it a lot. It will be like this game in all aspects or rather majority since of course I can't remember everything. It will have the same gameplay, the system will work the same, the same interface, and although it takes place 10 years later and this game and doesn't follow the storyline, the one I'm making will follow the storyline since I don't know Roxas storyline. Add me on pager for more details/to stay updated. Hopefully this game comes back though, then I can change this KHR I'm making into another anime, but for now it's staying KHR based.

Edit: Change of plans I'm starting from the beginning so you will start off fighting Gokudera then go on etc etc and it will change up to the future accordingly.

Edit 2: I made faster progress than expected. Classes and Boxes are done, all that's left are missions which will take a day or two and beta will be ready to go.

Edit 3: It's up and running. http://www.byond.com/games/Twaon/ KatekyouHitmanRebornSecondEditionRevised
Page: 1 2 3 4 5