ID:77884

Keywords: fol
Real life is getting sucky, might be a couple weeks before FoL progression. Lotsa job worries but I'll keep you all posted.

Yay economical problems! :(

Note: The game is not abandoned, just getting a little dusty with the absence of my current free time, this is not a permanent situation just a temporary lapse.
Why DBZ?
:(
Rugg wrote:
Why DBZ?

why not? it's a fun and interesting genre, and many of us grew up watching the show.
No, I meant, why are DBZ games the only ones that are delayed.

Oh and there hasnt been information on this game in a long while.
Aww... Looks like we have to wait a little longer. ;)
Rugg wrote:

Haha, you call a couple weeks a long while? Look at DBO II :P
Jeff8500 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

You think FoL was started this year?

Also you have no clue about DBOII since the DBOII from back then is practically a diffrent project to the current... Team, Source, Design.
Chris-g1 wrote:
Also you have no clue about DBOII since the DBOII from back then is practically a diffrent project to the current... Team, Source, Design.

In his defense, the DBOII Team/source/design changes every other thursday.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:

In his defense, the DBOII Team/source/design changes every other thursday.

How did you enjoy your time on the team.
You're an iconner, it's safe to say you are hardly necessary for DBOII's sake Chris-g.
Rugg wrote:
You're an iconner, it's safe to say you are hardly necessary for DBOII's sake Chris-g.

Lol I know... just got alittle bored as ya do :)
nooooo
Chris-g1 wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

I was talking about the "there hasn't been information on this game in a long while" part of his post, no need to freak out. The fact that you're so defensive means that DBO II has probably hit a wall while waiting for the next SOUL REAPER ENGINE update (which, IMO, shouldn't have been programmed in DM, considering it's so advanced that it has a kernal >_>).
Jeff8500 wrote:
Chris-g1 wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

I was talking about the "there hasn't been information on this game in a long while" part of his post, no need to freak out. The fact that you're so defensive means that DBO II has probably hit a wall while waiting for the next SOUL REAPER ENGINE update (which, IMO, shouldn't have been programmed in DM, considering it's so advanced that it has a kernal >_>).

This is not freaking out lol its just erm, pointing out the wrong(i guess), Just because there has been no progress posts does not mean progress cant continue, IMO the game should never have been hyped in the first place, but thats a diffrent story. The Soul Reaper Engine, if you actually read the posts Victor use to make, You would know it can be used to make various games, DBOII is just a mod extension.
Sorry for the potential Post jacking TNN.
Odd. I always thought the soul reaper engine was an excuse to make it look like progress.
What is this 'Soul Reaper Engine' you speak of?
Rugg wrote:
Odd. I always thought the soul reaper engine was an excuse to make it look like progress.

Lol, nah the Soul Reaper Engine is a gaming core designed by Goten84, All games using it are just mod's, Kind of like Half-life 2.
Sucks about the postponing of the game =[ Hope all goes well with your economical problems.

lol @ arguing
Page: 1 2