You aren't intelligent at all, and you try going around acting like you're some grammar master, when you can hardly type properly.

Contributing? Not at all. You're even dumb enough to get banned from the anime guild for being such a gigantic douche bag. Your comments are void, your opinions are trash, and every other feature pertaining to any one of your posts is nothing more than satire.

The more you realize how much people think you're a complete tool, the easier people can move on with any one of your posts.

Continue. You have nothing more to say, other than your usual "123q" garbage.
Another post successfully destroyed by Kang 123q's ass fucking slave
The Warden wrote:

Yay?

At least you didn't sell it.
Aixelsyd wrote:
At least you didn't sell it.

You sir mam are full of win.
Riku 123q wrote:
The Warden wrote:

Yay?

Destroyed.

I have an idea now.
Rugg can't program, pixel art, or map on a game yet he can criticize other people.

How awesome.
Yash 69 wrote:
Rugg can't program, pixel art, or map on a game yet he can criticize other people.

How awesome.

You're forgetting that he can also praise Masterdan's programming skills without even knowing how bad they are.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

How awesome.

You're forgetting that he can also praise Masterdan's programming skills without even knowing how bad they are.

Win
Riku 123q wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

How awesome.

Win

So how about them Cowboys?
Fuck MasterDan >.> And who cares about Naruto it's gay! As for KHO, nice game but it doesnt make sense. First time I played KHO, it was Alpha Testing, Then they closed it for beta test now it's going back to alpha >.> Waste of time if you ask me.
Ssj4justdale wrote:
Fuck MasterDan >.> And who cares about Naruto it's gay! As for KHO, nice game but it doesnt make sense. First time I played KHO, it was Alpha Testing, Then they closed it for beta test now it's going back to alpha >.> Waste of time if you ask me.

Don't worry, it's progressing nicely, we will be releasing soon. In about 2 weeks or so. The games production is speeding rapidly, we got 15+ keyblades coming in, keyholes, bosses. It will be so much fun.
Yash 69 wrote:

How awesome.

Right, and you can? When you aren't busy stealing things that aren't yours, you try and find new methods to making yourself look like a complete faggot. Maybe you should try teaming up with Cybork/Cyberlord; Oh, wait. You've already done that. You're on the same tier as Ganing; for people who seem confident with their programming, you sure do require other source codes/resources. But then again, If you actually decided to conjure up a post that wasn't self defeating, we wouldn't be in this verbatim.

Oh and, I can icon competently. Unfortunately for some of us, that isnt the case, but they will continue to somehow manage to talk shit with multiple dicks in thier mouth.

http://www.byond.com/members/PixelArt/forum?id=8168

Needless to say Riku is, if not, the perfect example.
Rugg wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

How awesome.

Right, and you can? When you aren't busy stealing things that aren't yours, you try and find new methods to making yourself look like a complete faggot. Maybe you should try teaming up with Cybork/Cyberlord; Oh, wait. You're on the same tier as Ganing.

Also, I can icon competently. Unfortunately for some of us, that isnt the case, but they will continue to somehow manage to talk shit with multiple dicks in thier mouth.

http://www.byond.com/members/PixelArt/forum?id=8168

Needless to say Riku is, if not, the perfect example.

Listen failure, Keep my name out of your mouth, You don't know me.

I doubt you can make an actual decent piece of pixel art.

You are just a failure beyond all comprehension.

Also I can make decent pixel art now, Since I now no how to Shade, Thanks to Maggeh and Akto's Shibusen icon.
Also, When are you going to stop bringing that -face- backup, My skills have way surpassed that piece of shit I drew months ago.
Leave it alone and let it go.
I don't know whats worse, your posts or your pixel art. I know you well enough to determine that you're a joke; and a majority of your posts directed to me are unwarranted. But why would that stop you? You don't want to soil your reputation of being a gigantic tool.
Rugg wrote:
I don't know whats worse, your posts or your pixel art. I know you well enough to determine that you're a joke; and a majority of your posts directed to me are unwarranted. But why would that stop you? You don't want to soil your reputation of being a gigantic tool.

Nowhere to go but up and that's where I'm going, I'm through making the retarded posts I did.

You are making yourself look like a gigantic jackass like now, just like you do every time you start an unnecessary argument with me.

But I'll stop here, Honestly, you aren't worth the trouble any more.
*unsubscribes*

Right, because your previous comments below weren't directed to me at all. If I'm not worth the trouble, why do you follow my name on every topic you can find. Though this is common; next to Ganing/Cybork/Other, and Yash (Though he visits the places in which he isn't wanted.)

Rugg wrote:
Right, because your previous comments below weren't directed to me at all. If I'm not worth the trouble, why do you follow my name on every topic you can find. Though this is common; next to Ganing/Cybork/Other, and Yash (Though he visits the places in which he isn't wanted.)

Why is your name on every topic? I mean seriously, you what is your point on BYOND. Obviously you don't have any skills, and since 102% of BYOND is ripped because your incomputive mind can't evaluate rip and non-rip. Why don't you actually make something of your life?
Page: 1 2 3 4