ID:78308

Post your comments here!
Gunbuddy, is back? OMFG
THANK YOU FOR COMING BAK i hope you get ur internet soon
MJ is coming back soon, don't worry. Bigger and better than it ever was :)
I look forward to what you have in store for us Gunbuddy. MJ needed this revival.

p.s. Don't date an anti-game girl again.
Gunbuddy13 wrote:
MJ is coming back soon, don't worry. Bigger and better than it ever was :)

Oh,really now?
Yeah, he was hosting something new yesterday. Was Way different from the Mystic Journey you guys know.
Hey Gunbuddy13 I can code/icon at a moderate level. I do not know if you remember me but i could use some practice coding/iconing.
I remember telling you that the MJ source was stolen. >_>
Keep up the good work on the newer MJ.
;)
I miss MJ T_T
Gunbuddy, Make a Creature World 2.
F. The B.S.
Has there been any update with the new MJ?
Lodi wrote:
Has there been any update with the new MJ?
is mj even alive?

can i have your latest files for hosting?

Hey Gunny. I'm nostalgic for the good old days of Mystic Journey. Used to be a GM on one of the servers for a few months. Good memories. Hope a nice community joins the new one you have in the works (as I've heard).
Hello Gunbuddy.

I was a very frequent player of Mystic Journey back in the day. Recently I've been trying to come up with ideas for a game and well, I would love to do a remake of Mystic Journey.

By this, I mean, I want to take the old gameplay and incorporate new ideas and systems with new and original graphics, but to make it complete I need the Mystic Journey source as a Skeletal code. All credit will be given.

I understand if you decline, but if your interested, please contact me on Byond or at my e-mail: [email protected]

Thank you

P.S. If you are interested in being involved in this project yourself, do feel free to say so
I'm already working on a new Mystic Journey, basically rebuilding the entire game from the ground up. Add Mystic Journey to your favorites and keep an eye out for me hosting it to test out stuff.
Gunbuddy13 wrote:
I'm already working on a new Mystic Journey, basically rebuilding the entire game from the ground up. Add Mystic Journey to your favorites and keep an eye out for me hosting it to test out stuff.

Sounds good :) you need any help or anything let me know
Sync Jolt wrote:
Gunbuddy, Make a Creature World 2.
F. The B.S.

Agreed mate.
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
I remember telling you that the MJ source was stolen. >_>
Keep up the good work on the newer MJ.
;)

It wasn't stolen. The original Mystic Journey team complained severely about how Gun basically didn't do anything except rip the icons, so they teamed with someone who doesn't need to be named here, and re-created the entire game basically to show that Gun did shit.

Or so I've heard, at least.
Page: 1 2 3 4