ID:78565

What've I been up to lately? Basically killing myself over Sigrogana Legend and the new site! Of course, you'd know this if you frequented the forums...

We just had a pretty big update to SL a few days ago. It's pretty cool and introduces some new areas, a few new bosses, and some neat game features that I'm, like, totally proud of. I mean, look at these sweet collapsible inventory menus:

And that was only a minor note on this update. Hard to believe, right? Then again, perhaps it isn't.

If you've never heard of the game, it's an RPG. Why, yes, an RPG! Roleplaying being an important part of the game, as well. But if that puts you off, don't worry; maybe after giving the game a try you'll be more open minded to that sort of thing.

If you're on the fence, why don't you go visit the hub page which is here or over there to the right if you're a total lazy ass! Maybe you'll see something that will make you say 'wow, that's totally sweet and I will give it a try'. There's some helpful descriptions of the game on the hub and screenshots that display some of the more unique things the game has.

We also, a little less recently, in June redid that ugly old plain site we had. The new one is http://www.saya.se/neus and it's pretty neat, if I do say so myself. Take a look around, you don't have anything better to do!

Have a nice day.