ID:78982

Well, it appears I have found myself in the same position as some other BYONDers, wherein I discover that being unemployed, in fact, does not pay the bills. I've been on the job market for a couple of months now, but mid-Missouri is not the greatest place for my degree (CS), and out-of-state positions seem less interested in shipping me out just for an interview when they've got their own local talent pools. I have an interview Thursday, but I don't think I can wait that long; if I don't acquire some money soon, I will be forced to relinquish my server this week.

For now, I've decided to pimp myself out a bit; I can program, pixel, or tutor you in technical writing (I'm nationally certified), but I am not looking for a long-term commitment, as I may not be able to maintain such activity after I find a job. I do not have a strict pricing model, so I am willing to take some bids here. For examples of my work, you could check out my ever-unfinished RPG, Dream Forge, or visit my other, even-less-trafficked blog. If you have a proposal, just comment or come find me in Dream Forge; I'd rather not have a bunch of people adding me to their MSN or something unless I am actually going to be working with them.

Oh, and I think I've finally hit the point where accepting donations is socially acceptable, so I've put up a PayPal link. This is for people who want to see me live, but don't want to distract me from Dream Forge development (we almost have combat now!). Maybe if DF ever reaches a point where a subscription feature would be desirable, I'll let the donors have it first. Or maybe, if I suddenly come into a bunch of money, I'll just donate back to you people. Regardless, something good will probably come of it.

Thanks for listening =).
Do you have a webcam?

~_^
Tayoko wrote:
Do you have a webcam?

~_^

I do. I guess I could charge people to watch me...program?