LetterBox

by Hiro the Dragon King
LetterBox
This is not a game based on old fridge magnets.
Falacy's nonsense.

We can't do any of that to this topic, what the hell is wrong with you?
In response to Deathguard
Deathguard wrote:
Falacy's nonsense.

We can't do any of that to this topic, what the hell is wrong with you?

So maliciously de-listing it was the best alternative you could come up with? Its not my fault everything around here is done as incorrectly as possible. I try to get things fixed, but it takes far too long and never works out the way it should anyway.
Maliciously de-listing it.

Tom. Removed it. Because it was full of swearing and arguing.
It was removed from Game Updates. Anyone on BYOND is still capable of accessing the topic.

Its not my fault everything around here is done as incorrectly as possible.
Hint: we might care about your advice if you weren't an overbearing git all the time.

I try to get things fixed, but it takes far too long and never works out the way it should anyway.

Yes, My Messianic Lord.
Just to make sure we're on the same page; I'm not referring to this topic. This topic is essentially flame bait, and has nothing to do with actual game updates, I don't have a problem with it being de-listed from that section. This topic is what should not have been removed from the game updates section of the "community" forums.
In response to Deathguard
Deathguard wrote:
Tom. Removed it. Because it was full of swearing and arguing.

Has there ever been a complaint about these kinds of posts? Because there are plenty of complaints about over-active moderators and the posts they delete, lock, and hide. I don't think we can turn this into a win-win situation but currently it's a lose-lose situation and we can do better than that.
I do notice a lot of posts do get moved/deleted for illegitimate reasons.

Or so it seems. Anyways, This is supposed to be about letterbox so, once again: Cool Beans, Hiro
I am NOT paranoid!!! ...

Any chance of you releasing the procedure you used to make this game stand alone?
Any chance of you releasing the procedure you used to make this game stand alone?

Agreed, I'd be highly interested in this too, as the game I've developed isn't really worth packaging the entire BYOND suite with.
Page: 1 2 3