ID:791237

Keywords: splash_screen
Redundant
Applies to:BYOND Pager

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
The BYOND Splash screen should require both a mouse-down and a mouse-up to close/minimize (Or at least a mouse-up).

At the moment (BYOND 495.1136) the splash screen only requires a mouse-down to close/minimize. This would typically be non-problematic, however most of the time, the splash screen in relation to the pager falls in this order:

Photobucket

Since the BYOND logo seems to only require a mouse-up, and the red X falls in front of the logo, whenever I click the red X or the blue minimize button, it launches BYOND's homepage.

It's simple to avoid on the users end, but I think it would be an improvement to require a mouse-up to close the splash screen in general.
Why not move the splash screen before clicking?
I don't see this as a very pressing issue.
It's happened to me countless times. It's nailing little things like this that make a great piece of software.
Its not a pressing issue, nor is it difficult to avoid in any manner.

however, I still feel it would be an improvement, and one that has not already been acknowledged (or so i could find). It can be addressed at their leisure.
Bump, this annoys me a lot ... Especially if I want to not connect to that server...
Higoten resolved issue (Redundant)