ID:79152

BYOND Version:4.12 (i guess because i cant remember it)
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 6.0

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary: Every time i try to add a medal or a helper or any thing like player scores thing it takes me to the top of the page, i dont know why? It been like this for 6 months by now. It like as soon as a click the "Add Helper" or "Add Medal" or "Add Value" button it takes me to the top of the page without working;

This problem ocuurs every time round the clock. I also have tried my other account Mystic Death and the same problem, no wonder i have seen a few people facing this very bug. Though that makes it sure that its not the computer which causes it, and yeah for medals i added a hub pass but still that same thing.

This was not the probelem with earlier versions, this problem occured to me this year when i tried to add a byond helper, and than for the medals too.. Last time i was able to add helpers to the help succesfully, i.e by the mid of august, thats when i tried the last time.

For future reference, for this kind of report you would list it as a web bug, and you don't need your BYOND version. If you do need to report a bug in the future that requires your BYOND version, you can look it up in the Help | About menu. 4.12 is not a version number.

From the sound of things it seems like JavaScript might not be enabled for you, since a lot of our editing (particularly with medals) is AJAX-based. You might want to try a different browser for editing. (In any event even if you continue to use IE, you should at least upgrade to IE 7. IE 6 is hugely insecure and it renders pretty much every website in the world incorrectly.)