Wargames

by Acebloke
Wargames
[AMT] Join the war or build a city
ID:791759

Resolved
Added, Hitting 0 land requires restart, no rebuild.
Applies to:

This issue has been resolved.
After I decimated this kid, he decided to not rebuild anything but land and silos and wait till he could nuke me. Not much I can do, but stay on and make sure he doesn't nuke me every 100 turns.
+1
I did see this when it was posted before, and have been wondering about it.

I planned a long time ago to trial a game where its 'knockout' style, when you hit 0 thats it. I never did get round to that trial, but will try it and see how it works.

I don't know whether I would make it a permanent feature though, I think not being able to rebuild, but still able to use the reboot (to start right from the starting era again with no resources) seems the most likely. This makes restarting actually necessary, as well as not completely blocking players from continuing once they've lost.
I would also like to suggest, when your barracks/silos get destroyed, you lose the contents (mostly pertaining to missiles/nukes). As earlier on Alitron's server, I completely decimated someone (took every last bit of their land til no land could be taken), however they could still fire off bombs/nukes. Which is kind of bad in my opinion since you can't really do anything to them. Since they have no land.
Losing silos does lose nukes, so they must have just been rebuilding that and nothing else.
Acebloke resolved issue with message:
Added, Hitting 0 land requires restart, no rebuild.
Kyle2120: do you have any silos ddman?
Ddman2000(The Star Alliance:Leader): nope
Kyle2120: but still nukes right
Ddman2000(The Star Alliance:Leader): Yeah
Ddman2000(The Star Alliance:Leader): thats why im justs spying on bubbls turf waiying for the timer

I don't know why but as you can see, can still nuke no silos
Will look into this.
Damn, long time ago. Well thanks, very apprectiated.