ID:79403

BYOND Version:452
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 3.5.2

This issue may be low priority or very difficult to fix, and has been put on the back burner for the time being.
Well, my friend Raze2 made a little pager spamming program in DM. Basically it keeps looping SendPage() over, and over again. It takes my CPU Usage to 100%, and I can't access the main byond application.
I believe you had intentions of spamming me. You told me you wished to see the verb.
Raze2 wrote:
I believe you had intentions of spamming me. You told me you wished to see the verb.

I haven't wished anything.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Raze2 wrote:

I haven't wished anything.

Well you should.
Not a bug, but if true, then they should implement an automatic muting system where you can do white list/manual, maybe even automatic, unmute.
While there are planned hub improvements on the agenda that will make this difficult to impossible in the future, be advised that anyone caught spamming the pager will be banned without warning. The duration of such bans usually depends on a lot of factors including the attitude of the person. (The last person to do this did just about everything he could wrong in this regard, and his ban has not been lifted yet because he has not yet contacted us.)