ID:79477

BUilder's Fantasy

Owner('s): Ganing, Turo

Admin: Reqiuem

OMG! RIPPED! LOL FAILS. you know ripping Icon Ultima code does not help right? Nor does putting bunch of demo codes will make a good game. PPL ON BYOND THESE GUYS USE RIPPING PROGRAM AND RIP YORU ICONS! I BEG YOU ALL STOP GOING THIS SHITTY GAME IT PROMOTES RIP AND RIP PLAYER'S ICON ITS WRONG! I TELL YOU BYOND! I TELL YOU THIS GAME IS FUCKING FAILAGE!THIS IS OVER 10000 PERCENT RIPPAGE!
Dude, Axl, you fail .-.
Axl 1 wrote:
OMG! RIPPED!

It's not ripped.

LOL FAILS. you know ripping Icon Ultima code does not help right?

You know Icon Ultima's source isn't out right?

Nor does putting bunch of demo codes will make a good game.

Where is your sentence structure?

PPL ON BYOND THESE GUYS USE RIPPING PROGRAM AND RIP YORU ICONS!

You mean RSC Extractor? And no we don't have one, well at least I don't.

I BEG YOU ALL STOP GOING THIS SHITTY GAME IT PROMOTES RIP AND RIP PLAYER'S ICON ITS WRONG!

I don't recall the game ever saying, "Hey we support Rips!", nor do you have any proof we do steal icons. All icons are obtainable by RSC Extractors, it's no use bringing up the point now.

I TELL YOU BYOND!

BYOND isn't a person, you don't tell a Build Your Own Dream Net.

I TELL YOU THIS GAME IS FUCKING FAILAGE!

It's over 9000 dude.

THIS IS OVER 10000 PERCENT RIPPAGE!

There is nothing ripped in the game.

You have been pwned, you should slit your own throat.
I would give this a 7/10. ;)
Axl 1 wrote:
OMG! RIPPED! LOL FAILS. you know ripping Icon Ultima code does not help right? Nor does putting bunch of demo codes will make a good game. PPL ON BYOND THESE GUYS USE RIPPING PROGRAM AND RIP YORU ICONS! I BEG YOU ALL STOP GOING THIS SHITTY GAME IT PROMOTES RIP AND RIP PLAYER'S ICON ITS WRONG! I TELL YOU BYOND! I TELL YOU THIS GAME IS FUCKING FAILAGE!THIS IS OVER 10000 PERCENT RIPPAGE!

Besides, you can't rip codes. Noob
Builders Paradise is coming back from the dead! We are adding quite alot, new turfs, new verbs etc;.

We are also adding a Mod Gem system, you can buy Guns and Grenades with "Mod Gems", you can only get these mod gems from Mods obviously.

Everyone thank Ganing for his coding :P
Holy shit, I'm honored to be mentioned on the banner. <3
You know what my fav part of this game is?? The fuckign abusing admins who come on to a game and say this
Audirath (LifeGod) Has logged in
(LifeGod) Audirath shouts: Woooowww...
You fly up into the sky.
(SalemX)Sallenn shouts: ?
(LifeGod) Audirath shouts: This game reaaaalllllyyyyy fails....
(Reko1) Bio Broly shouts: leave then
(SalemX)Sallenn shouts: then leave
(SalemX)Sallenn shouts: im tired of people commning on and dising this games when they have the option to leave
(LifeGod) Audirath shouts: BUILDERS PARADISE ROX byond://68.68.97.239:5028 24/7 SHELL HOST OMG OMG OMG SO MUCH BETTER BETTER STAFF BUILDERS PARADISE R
yeah.. then he decided to spam and spam that message 10 times. After that i go on the game and say Wtf? they said we rip we dont then they go on to say you know owner? BAN BAN BAN then start building around me. just because one person doesnt have a brain and say we rip dont be dumb enough to belive them. So here is my complaint to the game Have a nice day >.>
SalemX wrote:
You know what my fav part of this game is?? The fuckign abusing admins who come on to a game and say this
You fly up into the sky.
(SalemX)Sallenn shouts: im tired of people commning on and dising this games when they have the option to leave
(LifeGod) Audirath shouts: BUILDERS PARADISE ROX byond://68.68.97.239:5028 24/7 SHELL HOST OMG OMG OMG SO MUCH BETTER BETTER STAFF BUILDERS PARADISE R
yeah.. then he decided to spam and spam that message 10 times. After that i go on the game and say Wtf? they said we rip we dont then they go on to say you know owner? BAN BAN BAN then start building around me. just because one person doesnt have a brain and say we rip dont be dumb enough to belive them. So here is my complaint to the game Have a nice day >.>

Lol, your a hypocrite, because you came to my game to say how it was a rip, and basically fail at trolling it =] And, yes, I am sorry, I didn't tell him to come over there and spam, he did that on his own, so don't blame the game for his actions.
Christhesith wrote:
SalemX wrote:
You fly up into the sky.

Lol, your a hypocrite, because you came to my game to say how it was a rip, and basically fail at trolling it =] And, yes, I am sorry, I didn't tell him to come over there and spam, he did that on his own, so don't blame the game for his actions.

I am not a troll, nor will I ever be. Do not post comments trying to get me banned. I do not troll...Nub.
LifeGod wrote:
Christhesith wrote:
SalemX wrote:
You fly up into the sky.

I am not a troll, nor will I ever be. Do not post comments trying to get me banned. I do not troll...Nub.

Who called you a troll o-o
Ganing wrote:
Axl 1 wrote:
OMG! RIPPED!

It's not ripped.

I BEG YOU ALL STOP GOING THIS SHITTY GAME IT PROMOTES RIP AND RIP PLAYER'S ICON ITS WRONG!

I don't recall the game ever saying, "Hey we support Rips!", nor do you have any proof we do steal icons. All icons are obtainable by RSC Extractors, it's no use bringing up the point now.

I TELL YOU BYOND!

It's over 9000 dude.

Ganing pwns agin!
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Axl 1 wrote:
OMG! RIPPED!

It's not ripped.

I TELL YOU BYOND!

It's over 9000 dude.

Ganing pwns agin!

Lol, am I really that horrible to people?
Ganing wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Axl 1 wrote:
OMG! RIPPED!

It's not ripped.

I TELL YOU BYOND!

It's over 9000 dude.

Ganing pwns agin!

your my role model ^-^
In response to TAC0_MAST3R

TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Ganing wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
Ganing wrote:
Axl 1 wrote:
OMG! RIPPED!

It's not ripped.

I TELL YOU BYOND!

It's over 9000 dude.

Ganing pwns agin!

your my role model ^-^

Will there ever be a server up for this again?
I swear every time an icon-trade/building/social game comes up, people just spout Icon Ultima rip. It's not that hard to code something similar, just the interface.