ID:79808

Descriptive Problem Summary:
Hello.
I use to play byond like 7 months ago but it stop working, whenever i tried i was able to log in but i could not enter to any game and i did not know why. i just waited since byond can repair itself but it never did.2 weeks after that, i tried to connect on a friends house and it worked perfectly. Then when i came to my house and try to connect again and it did not work. I find out that my internet provider wich is "Liberty Cable Vision" is the only that im having problems when i tried to connect to byond.I tried to update to Dalton 452 but when the update is done an error appears and it wont let me update. I have like 4 friends with the same internet provider and have the same problem.
is there something that you can do to help us?
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Open Byond
connect to a game
A byond screen appear and it says connected to world
then it close by itself.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time?Or how often?yes,every time
In other games?yes
In other user accounts?yes
On other computers?with the same internet provider yes.if its a diferent internet provider then no.

When does the problem NOT occur?
when i try to log in from any internet provider other than Liberty Cable Vision.
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
It started like 7 months ago so i cant tell wich version i was having.
Workarounds: