by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:799271

BYOND Version:494
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 13.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary: I click Play now on any game, the opened window immediately loads to a Black screen with "Connection Died" in the chat.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: 1. Click play now? >.>

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:Getting to play any game

Actual Results: Connection Died error on every game.

Does the problem occur:Problem occurs all the time, in every game.

When does the problem NOT occur? Never

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds: I've tried just about everything I can think of, disabling any problematic firewalls(none found, disabled anyways with no results, re-enabled) enabling administrative properties wherever possible, running with different browsers, I've double checked to make sure I'm logged into the pager, made sure that the pager is set to admin. I have no clue what to do or try, and havent been able to find anyone with a similar problem.

You need to log in and then play. I was going to post here saying I had the same thing, but when I tried the game it worked.
Yeah, most servers from what I know dont allow guests into the server...
I have a problem i want to play space station 13 i am logged but i cant join any server
Hi i have same issue but im loged and it say me every time connection died..... and Phrase dute to proxy . can anyone help. i try to disable proxy but nothing work