A Fighters Adventure

by Flysbad
A Fighters Adventure
Action-Adventure Game, something new test it out (:
ID:800296

Hello BYOND Community, you all know I've been working on my game A Fighters Adventure. I'm in need of some GOOD ideas for the game. The type of ideas I'm searching for are, Element Techniques, Missions, Clothes, Game Play, ect... So if you have any good ideas please post them!

Examples:
Mission Example:
- Name:
- Description:
- Objective:
- EXP Reward/Gold Reward:

Element Technique Example:
- Name:
- Description:
- What does it look like:
- What does it do?
Where'd he go to?
NAME :Mysterious Kidnap
DESCRIPTION: A child has been kidnapped! go look for him! OBJECTIVE: Find out where the child is or what happened What will happen in the mission: A child went missing,(the child has been kidnapped by a strange group, the group wants to awake an evil demon, the demon is very dangerous, they will succeed, you will see a small "cutscene" about it, you'll go back, rushing with the bad news, and warn them about the demon.
Exp Reward/Gold Reward: I prefer that you'd think about that.
I like that idea :P I'll add it soon . Keep up the ideas! Also, get more people to post ideas.
NAME:Mysterious Kidnap 2
DESCRIPTION: The body of the child
OBJECTIVE: The family of the child requested the body to be taken to them for a proper burial, Find his body.
Exp Reward/Gold Reward = You.
Make mission like a person says us to bring a treasure from this cave but be careful there will be monsters in it and when we are done he will give some exp
Technique
- Element: Lightning
- Name: Kinetic Impulse
- Description: The User Fills With Kinetic Energy, Then Releases It In A Giant Explosion, Slowing And Damaging All Nearby Enemys.
(EDIT) - What does it look like: A Yellow Aura Surrounds The Player, then shrinks into a small dot near the center of the players chest(his icon in the enrage/powerup state) Then it expands and Explodes Into A Yellow Sonic Boom Around The Player, Hitting Everyone Nearby.
- What does it do?: Slows Nearby Enemys, Making them Attack Slower and Use Moves Slower, Also Walk Slower for 4 to 6 secs. Also Damages Them With The Electric Element. A Great Escape Move, Or Could Be Used To Change The Battle Drastically.
I like Datwon's idea... sounds interesting.
NAME:Penguin
DESCRIPTION: The penguin a masked person have been stealing stuff and murdering
OBJECTIVE: Catch the Penguin Or Kill Him(Catch him you get money and a award and a medal called Hero)(kill him you get arrested but get rewarded and your evil repetaion will go up Medal called Villian).
Exp Reward/Gold Reward = You.
- Name:Find the seller's fish!
- Description:The cat had been stealling fish from the seller lately.
- Objective:Defeat the cat and take the fish back
- EXP Reward/Gold Reward:Some healing items