ID:800949

BYOND Version:494
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Firefox 12.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Ok, So on my actual server, where i haven't updated, my movements are smooth and alright. But on when I was going to test out some codes on my updated version, my movements are really choppy, almost like im lagging. And the mobs, since there is a wander proc on, almost "teleport" to their new locations, like they're in one spot, then in another within a second or two when the wander proc happens

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
I have taken the wander proc out and it still does it so I just put it back in. I undid the recent coding I did to try and see if that had caused it, but nothing is seeming to help.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? everytime
In other games? it doesn't happen on my server when im playing on the last version instead of updated version
In other user accounts?
On other computers? am unable to test on another computer

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
it didn't do this in the older versions of byond when i was testing, but im not sure if that is the problem or not. If so, I will try it
Workarounds:
none so far

This sounds like ordinary lag to me. It's doubtful it's connected to the version, since 494 and 495 shouldn't really have significant influence on lag, so it's probably just a transient issue with your server or ISP. However if you can get some kind of measurement of bandwidth usage for 494 vs. 493, that might be helpful for diagnosing the problem.

Unfortunately there is no way for us to reproduce the problem. The "numbered steps to reproduce" section is filled in with information about what you tried, not how we can reproduce the issue ourselves.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'
I have found the issue... it has to do with my map. So with that I have a question... my game has alot of mobs and such in it, is it possible that there is too many and that is what's lagging it? If so, is there a way I can make it to where it doesnt lag from it? or would I have to delete the excess of mobs?