ID:80114

Descriptive Problem Summary: Bleach: Las Noches is illegally gathering peoples Computer Ids for bans they also hacked my computer they key's was ABK and Buster Cannon i know falacy is friends with them but dude theyre doing 'bad things' thats so 'mean' like hacking and gathering computer ID'd and Lurking peoples personal files

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
In other games?
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

Note by moderator:
Edited and replaced offensive language.
First of all, this is hardly a bug, so it should never have been filed as bug-report in the first place.

Would there have been actions that might have worried the BYOND team, you should have used the contact information.

Now as for the points you mentioned:
  • B:LN is (illegally) gathering computer_id's:

• That is a BYOND feature and by no means illegal. Every decent BYOND game should impose restrictions according to the customer's comuter_id nowadays (a.k.a banish/mute/...).
  • They hacked my computer:

• Now this would be a serious crime, but please enlighten us on how they should have done that. Unless you run a BYOND game in trusted mode, or accept a file, there seems to be no way of achieving this.

And please refrain from using offensive language on BYOND, since this place should be suitable for children.
Thank you in advance.
First off, I'm not friends with them, I don't think I've ever even met either one of them o.O And even if I was, what does that have to do with anything?
Also, as schnitzel pointed out, most games collect your IP and computer ID for banish reasons.
The bug tracker is for reporting bugs only. Complaints about a game do not belong here.