ID:80185

Keywords: personal
So, I am and have been for several months now a high school graduate. What now? How about we build a new bedroom? Custom built by my grandfather and I over the last three months.

The TV in some of these pictures was just there for us to make sure it was at the right height. Receptacles and such were installed directly behind the TV to minimize messy wires all over the place.

---

Looks like a home office.
yeah, the ceiling kind've causes that effect. but its easier than putting in drywall and blah blah.
What about the carpet? =p
SuperAntx wrote:
What about the carpet? =p

Lol, there was actually already a room there but it wasn't insulated, and no studs or anything it was just paneling on top of the cinder blocks. that carpet was what they installed when they first built that room, so when we tore it down we decided to just leave it in for now. might replace it at some point but its perfectly good carpet and even cheap carpet can cost a bit.
Did you guys do the electrical work yourselves?
Audeuro wrote:
Did you guys do the electrical work yourselves?

I did it by myself. Hes more of a carpenter than I am so he handled the measuring and cutting for the wood, paneling, ceiling tiles, etc. Then everything in between we shared.
update: everything works, just need to switch a breaker out. couldn't figure this one out so we're calling a pro in to switch it.