OmegaMall

by Stad
OmegaMall
Welcome to the mall of all malls, OMEGA MALL! In This game you can create an empire or just work for someone and help them create there empire. Its completely up to you!
ID:804997

Keywords: omegamall, songs
I really want to know the songs playing in omega mall!!
Sounded like queen, we are the champions
Just realized that there are more songs playing, only stayed for one song my first visit. Matchbox 20 Push was one of the others that i heard.

Britney spears - Crazy
some justin timberlake thing
Streetfighter song
Sega genesis lion king
Monokiller wrote:
I really want to know the songs playing in omega mall!!

The songs that are in the resource:

- Battery
- BBgameswithmyheart
- britney_lucky[1]
- britneyspears_youdrivemecrazy[1]
- CaptainJackGrandale
- Catsinthecradle
- cottoneyejoe
- Eagleeyecherry
- Enter_Sandman
- evercleariwillbuyyouanewlife
- justcantwait
- kmxabsolute
- matchbox20push
- matchbox203am
- MI
- Naoki__B4U__Xkylyr_Rauh
- nickelback_howyouremindme
- Sc2k07
- SeeknDestroy
- The_Real_Slim_Shady
- The_Way_I_Am
- Under_Pressure
- Under_The_Influence
- We_Are_the_Champions
- xmusic7

Also, I am hoping to host this game 24/7 as I just bought another dedicated server!
it's a great game, just wish it received updates. Not bad selections on music either, takes me back to the 90's. =p
In response to Sanox2u
Sanox2u wrote:
it's a great game, just wish it received updates. Not bad selections on music either, takes me back to the 90's. =p

According to what I heard, the creator, Stad, is in the military (USA). And I do like the music; I just wish I had a team of coders with me to help me remake this game, as myself am a coder.
In response to Sanox2u
Do do do do do do do do do; NEWS FLASH! My new server came in.

Pick a game (just one) to host 24/7:

- Factory Wars
- Omega Mall
Never tried factory wars
I will host it right now :D
Hm it was odd but looked interesting, possibly more to do too, so i'm leaning more towards factory wars
Omega Mall 2 is being created http://www.byond.com/games/Simcra/OmegaMall2 All players are welcome to join and check it out to see how far that me and Simcra and Sonder have gotten with it but Omega Mall 2 will not be hosted 24/7 until it is finished.