Foomer wrote:
Why is BYOND plagued by people who see a cool game and think, gee, I should make a "BYOND version" game of that game.

Stop it. BYOND doesn't need more sad imitations.

You want to make a game like Fable for BYOND, then go for it. But don't try to remake Fable for BYOND.

If I recall, Darker Emerald's REO series went over fantastic with BYOND. I play it all the time.

And seriously "BYOND" needs to get through to it's players that it is just a website, not some living creature. You guys act like one rip will kill the whole thing. Well guess what? Then it's dead.
Foomer wrote:
Why is BYOND plagued by people who see a cool game and think, gee, I should make a "BYOND version" game of that game.

You want to make a game like Fable for BYOND, then go for it. But don't try to remake Fable for BYOND.

Like Ganing said, Lots of games that aren't orignal had alot of players, GOA, DNO, BLN, Do I need to name more?
Foomer wrote:

Like Ganing said, Lots of games that aren't orignal had alot of players, GOA, DNO, BLN, Do I need to name more?
I think you shoudl make your own fuckign ideas instead of rippgin ppl'z sotry line
Axl 1 wrote:
I think you shoudl make your own fuckign ideas instead of rippgin ppl'z sotry line

I think you should learn to not fuck up each 4th word in your sentences.
Ganing wrote:
Axl 1 wrote:

I think you should learn to not fuck up each 4th word in your sentences.

Owned.
Axl 1 wrote:

lol look! A noob trying to be a original-troll!

----

If you make a game like fable, that would be fun, but don't try to recreate. Fable has a-lot of features which would do well in an RPG but trying to implement the whole story will be very hard, and rather lame to those who have already played the real thing.
Chris Gayle wrote:
Axl 1 wrote:

lol look! A noob trying to be a original-troll!

----

If you make a game like fable, that would be fun, but don't try to recreate. Fable has a-lot of features which would do well in an RPG but trying to implement the whole story will be very hard, and rather lame to those who have already played the real thing.

I know. First I wanted to make an RPG Game, but then I played Fable and thought it had some cool features and things etc; So, yeah.
Page: 1 2