ID:8096

I'm feeling angsty and emo because of Artemio. :(

Also, I reccomend Koil because he seems to be a pretty nice programmer and he's somewhat funny, he would definately make some interesting posts, though he's somewhat like Sarm so I'd hope he wouldn't make multiple useless posts with funny images.

Such words wound me! I don't think I'll ever find it in my heart to post another image for the rest of my life. However, that leaves me confused. If not for this, what else can I do with my journal?

1) I could write about every single day that goes on in my life, but I have the irking feeling that not even I would read my own entries so I doubt anyone else would either.

2) Religion is a hot topic. I suppose I could dedicate a few hundred posts into saying just the right things to send people into raging fits but then what would half of Byond do with their journals? :(

3) I could spend every waking moment thinking of ways to humiliate myself by crying over Artemio while pretending that people would sympathize with me, but I'm much more mature than that / I use the Strikeout tag too much I love Artemio too much.

4) Or I could post about the awesome new Byond game that I've been developing! That wouldn't last long, though. I'd have to program something before I'm allowed to talk about it, because Byond says that mentioning a game before it's done is a guaranteed method to kill a game and if I share details too early, I'll lose all motivation to even talk about it!

5) Fill in later.

6) I could keep doing what I normally do, and that is peppering my journal with a dozen images every week or so. The thing is...I tend to blow the bandwidth rather quickly, and I'd rather not share a bodybag with Dan in the basement. Sorry, but I just don't sit on that side of the fence. You'd need to sleep on the couch.

7) I could go political! Bush is dumb. ^_____^
Okay, maybe not. Besides, a wise man once said that whenever someone goes political, you alienate 50% of your fanbase and I need to hold onto what is left. :(

I need help here, guys. I really don't know what to do. So in a comment, please leave...

Your full name
Your sex / inability to obtain it
The corresponding number for an option
A pizza pie
Artemio
Erectile dysfunction
Very Berry and Cherry
Horhei Phililorpos
Only one testicle
Mexican
lol@#2&6
Joseph Raleigh
I hab a third nipple, it looks at me!
Pepperoni, with some Irish cow on it.

ROFL@ ''The thing is...I tend to blow the bandwidth rather quickly, and I'd rather not share a bodybag with Dan in the basement. Sorry, but I just don't sit on that side of the fence. You'd need to sleep on the couch.''
Felipe Taco Enchilada Rodriguez
I reproduce asexually
Yes