ID:81212

Resolved
Unexpected downtime at datacenter
BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Firefox 3.5.2

This issue has been resolved.
Can't connect to database. Can't connect to database. Can't connect to database. Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Can't connect to database. Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Can't connect to database. Can't connect to database. Can't connect to database. Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 undef error - Can't call method "is_stale" on an undefined value at /home/dantom/bin/perl/objects/CachedTemplate.pm line 201.

Just posting this in-case it helps you fix something. Didn't fill out any of the other things because they really don't apply. Database errors are generally sensitive because it might be used to identify it so I marked it as a security issue just to be sure.
I want to also add that its relatively easy to find hidden trackers by looking for gaps in the tracking numbers and typing it in manually. Although it might be a pain to do it by hand a program could do it easily.
There was a problem at the datacenter hosting our machines last night, so the site/hub was down for about an hour.
Hicup, I just wanted to add a note that we appreciate you flagging the issue as a possible security thing just to be safe. Fortunately there haven't been too many cases where people have needed to use it, but erring on the side of caution is always a good idea.