Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
Discontinued | Feel free to mess about with the demo
ID:817818
 
Id like to extend my greatest apologies to everyone who was looking forward to play the game. Chris suddenly vanished. don't know if something happened to him. still no word from him.
Don't say another word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of darkness will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling lava stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Universe.

Nah, just kidding. This stuff happens.
In response to Boxcar
Boxcar wrote:
Don't say another word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of darkness will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling lava stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Universe.

Just out of curiosity, how much time was spent writing that? Lmao

In response to Superfetch
Superfetch wrote:

Just out of curiosity, how much time was spent writing that? Lmao

None from me, its a penny arcade quote.

I actually killed myself today because I couldn't try this out.
But luckily I still had a 1 up in my spare overalls.
Zane444 wrote:
Id like to extend my greatest apologies to everyone who was looking forward to play the game. Chris suddenly vanished. don't know if something happened to him. still no word from him.

COol! I was looking forward hearing that from you lol! Now the next open beta...im able to join !

In response to Scyrus123
Scyrus123 wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
Id like to extend my greatest apologies to everyone who was looking forward to play the game. Chris suddenly vanished. don't know if something happened to him. still no word from him.

COol! I was looking forward hearing that from you lol! Now the next open beta...im able to join !
Not fair =3=
I was looking forward to this one! But oh well.. guess i'll have to wait till you decide on the next beta.


Well just keep us posted Zane and whip Chris's ass back into shape for us will ya (jk....or maybe not :D)
In response to Dariuc
Dariuc wrote:
I actually killed myself today because I couldn't try this out.
But luckily I still had a 1 up in my spare overalls.

+1
Trolololololololol
In response to Chris Gayle
Chris Gayle wrote:
Trolololololololol

Stinkin' trollz <.< Go away! We're looking for Chris Gayle!
Lmaoooooo
Cried myself to sleep.
In response to Chris Gayle
CHRISSS O______O HE IS HERE OPEN THE GAME PLEASE O______O
In response to Chris Gayle
Chris Gayle wrote:
Trolololololololol

LMAO........xD Thanks for letting me join the second open beta hahahahahahahaha!
Welcome to life.
Sigh....
So can we get another possible date please?
So, it was my first time playing Spirit Age and I had my byond 494 beta or whatever it was. I joined the central server and everyone was AFK but I just stayed for the enjoyment of being able to participate in the AFKness. Then a big event began as everyone suddenly came back and were hosting useless servers to test out bugs. I was wondering about subscribing but didn't really want to waste my money because the game wasn't going to be up often.

Me: So, would subscribing be a good idea? Seeing as the game isn't going to be up much..

Chris: Your subscription helps us code and beans but the game'll be out soon when the next version of byond is out lolololol

Me: How soon will that be?

Chris: Soon.

So I goes and buy myself a good ol' subscription. I stayed with the central server for the next day or two running around on my poop brown ostrich thing. The next day the server went down and it didn't come back for a month. When it finally came back up I looked at my name and it wasn't an S anymore and the byond version still hadn't been updated. I just thought back on all the fond memories I had and how I was able to help them develop and what not until I suddenly looked on the hub.

For some reason, I didn't achieve the Soul Subscriber medal.. all of my hopes and dreams had been crushed. I left school (in which I got all As) and went on to be a binman. I couldn't live with myself anymore. I pondered suicide but thought about how I wouldn't be able to see the progress of the game even if it had deserted me. In these past few months, which i've spent an hour each day staring at the game on my favourites, I have tried picking myself back up.. but nothing works. I went to some game addiction classes and they told me that what I had was too severe and that I had to go to hospital. When I got there a man handed me a clipboard to fill in. I had no family anymore.. no friends.. I wrote in Chris Gayle and Zane as my friends to contact. I knew their numbers because I had engraved them in my head through research on their backgrounds and history. The man brought me into an operating room and told me to lay down on the table. I did not know what to expect so I just did what he said. He gave me a test to see how my first date with Chris Gayle would turn out:
http://www.basicday.com/en/ c/?v%5B%5D=Falcon+Lazorz&v%5B%5D=Chris+Gayle&Submit=Find+Out %21
Those were the results.. I was heart broken that my beloved Chris would argue with me. Then he let me see what our baby would look like:
http://www.byebe.com/en/ c/?v%5B%5D=Falcon+Lazorz&v%5B%5D=Chris+Gayle&Submit=Find+Out %21
That shocked me just as much as the baby was shocked by it's paegjk. He went on to tell me that this technology was far too advanced for me to understand and he laughed in my face while aliens probed me lololegneajegkl.
In response to Falcon lazorz
Falcon lazorz wrote:
So, it was my first time playing Spirit Age and I had my byond 494 beta or whatever it was. I joined the central server and everyone was AFK but I just stayed for the enjoyment of being able to participate in the AFKness. Then a big event began as everyone suddenly came back and were hosting useless servers to test out bugs. I was wondering about subscribing but didn't really want to waste my money because the game wasn't going to be up often.

Me: So, would subscribing be a good idea? Seeing as the game isn't going to be up much..

Chris: Your subscription helps us code and beans but the game'll be out soon when the next version of byond is out lolololol

Me: How soon will that be?

Chris: Soon.

So I goes and buy myself a good ol' subscription. I stayed with the central server for the next day or two running around on my poop brown ostrich thing. The next day the server went down and it didn't come back for a month. When it finally came back up I looked at my name and it wasn't an S anymore and the byond version still hadn't been updated. I just thought back on all the fond memories I had and how I was able to help them develop and what not until I suddenly looked on the hub.

For some reason, I didn't achieve the Soul Subscriber medal.. all of my hopes and dreams had been crushed. I left school (in which I got all As) and went on to be a binman. I couldn't live with myself anymore. I pondered suicide but thought about how I wouldn't be able to see the progress of the game even if it had deserted me. In these past few months, which i've spent an hour each day staring at the game on my favourites, I have tried picking myself back up.. but nothing works. I went to some game addiction classes and they told me that what I had was too severe and that I had to go to hospital. When I got there a man handed me a clipboard to fill in. I had no family anymore.. no friends.. I wrote in Chris Gayle and Zane as my friends to contact. I knew their numbers because I had engraved them in my head through research on their backgrounds and history. The man brought me into an operating room and told me to lay down on the table. I did not know what to expect so I just did what he said. He gave me a test to see how my first date with Chris Gayle would turn out:
http://www.basicday.com/en/ c/?v%5B%5D=Falcon+Lazorz&v%5B%5D=Chris+Gayle&Submit=Find+Out %21
Those were the results.. I was heart broken that my beloved Chris would argue with me. Then he let me see what our baby would look like:
http://www.byebe.com/en/ c/?v%5B%5D=Falcon+Lazorz&v%5B%5D=Chris+Gayle&Submit=Find+Out %21
That shocked me just as much as the baby was shocked by it's paegjk. He went on to tell me that this technology was far too advanced for me to understand and he laughed in my face while aliens probed me lololegneajegkl.
I thought the whole god damn statement was true...but when I read the last part... I was crushed to death and found out that it was trolling trolololoo
Page: 1 2