Digimon Revolution

by Goukaryuu
Digimon Revolution
Choose your starter digimon, level up, digivolve, fight with other players in arena and defeat all the bosses. More to come. Now online, hosted every day!
ID:81928

Team Members

Joshaboy - Programmer
Raimo - Programmer

Credits:
Scizzees for the Targeting System and Arena System demos
Andre-g1 for the A_Scoreboard System
Deadron for the Debug demo
Flick for the F_Damage demo
MaximusAlex2003 for the Max_MouseName demo

Retired Team Members(Creators)

Goukaryuu - Programmer
MasterDX666 - Mapper
Soo what do u ppl think about this
I think its 'ok' better than most digimon games on BYOND.
Well actually you could see like maybe 4 digimon games on byond all together xD but i think its one of best games on byond !!!!
Honestly, in my opinion, not trying to bash the game or anything, But this seems to be a lot like Digimon Sagas. With the age system, and the swimming... and etc. Like I said, I am not trying to bash the game or anything, but after playing Digimon Sagas for an extent of time thats just how it came off to me =/. Please no flaming me, just my opinion.
Koriami wrote:
Honestly, in my opinion, not trying to bash the game or anything, But this seems to be a lot like Digimon Sagas. With the age system, and the swimming... and etc. Like I said, I am not trying to bash the game or anything, but after playing Digimon Sagas for an extent of time thats just how it came off to me =/. Please no flaming me, just my opinion.

Cant really do much about it =/ Its common sense and logic if you could see my POV
Goukaryuu wrote:
Cant really do much about it =/ Its common sense and logic if you could see my POV

Well, whatever floats your boat dude, best of luck to you on the game.
Koriami wrote:
Goukaryuu wrote:

Well, whatever floats your boat dude, best of luck to you on the game.

I was talking about the systems you mentioned xD
Popo7775 wrote:
I think its 'ok' better than most digimon games on BYOND.

Not
Hey, don't i get credit for the large icon?
Damn , we got some problem with host , but game should be on soon. I hope.
Dinomaster45 wrote:

Hey Dinomaster you did the Greymon DR icon? man I had no idea it was you, a friend called Ryuk25 gave it to me xD Unless that's you? lol so yeah let me know and I'll give the credit to you... also I might have a game proposition for you =D contact me to this msn=> [email protected]

or my yahoo=> [email protected]
Sorry people because of pwipe but we had problem's with previous host so we have new one .
Goukaryuu wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

Hey Dinomaster you did the Greymon DR icon? man I had no idea it was you, a friend called Ryuk25 gave it to me xD Unless that's you? lol so yeah let me know and I'll give the credit to you... also I might have a game proposition for you =D contact me to this msn=> [email protected]

Nope, Ryuk25 is a guy i'm doing Graphic art for. Yes i did make the Greymon icon.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Goukaryuu wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

Nope, Ryuk25 is a guy i'm doing Graphic art for. Yes i did make the Greymon icon.

lol he said he did it... anyway... I'll give you credit for it... are you interested in working for the game as Iconner? Please? *puppy eyes*
I cant join the game
I like that you took the time to make it, but its more like an updated digimon sagas than a whole new digimon game.

If you had tried to put more thought in it im sure that you could have come up with newer, better, and unused perspectives and ways of making things.

All in all it is a good game though.
Well all through it's still in beta or you could say that we are still developing it.
Ok you can expect soon update's though ... And scoreboard doesn't work , dunno why.
Umm, we got problem with shell . Due to that we'll need new hoster . Game will be on as soon as we find one. :/
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19