ID:823014

No, my membership is not running out, or anywhere close to running out. Just wanted to clear that up really quick. Now onto what this post IS about.

I'm not sure if this will even generate the positive impact that I'm hoping, but I would like to buy a membership for someone who is currently developing a game, but doesn't have the funds to purchase a membership themselves to produce a hub for this said game. That's basically the point of this post, I don't really know what else to say besides that I'm wanting to put forward some type of positive impact on the community, but there are a few requirements that I ask.

Please do not ask for this membership if the game you are developing is a rip. I don't support it, and never have, so don't waste my time.

I want to actually see the game you are developing. I don't want to buy you a membership just for you to flake out and quit, and my hard-earned money be wasted, that's not the point of why I'm doing this, so again, don't waste my time if you have commitment issues.

Lastly, I would prefer this to not be an anime game. I think there is enough variety of anime games on BYOND, so please don't ask me for this membership if that's what your developing, I'm going to most likely reject you.

With that said, either page me or MSN me at [email protected].

I'z making a gud game n eye no how yuh call et a 'member'.
In response to Flysbad
Flysbad wrote:
I'z making a gud game n eye no how yuh call et a 'member'.

You broke my mental parser.
In response to Stephen001
Stephen001 wrote:
You broke my mental parser.

Haha, D: that's not a good thing .
I'm developing an RPG. I don't have a problem showing you it.
Just page me or MSN me and we can talk about it there.
Am working on a game am one of the coders/pixel artiest/Hud maker for dr.penguin for the game Story
Even if you aren't Dr. Penguin, considering you are both working on the same project because you are his "coder", I don't see the need in buying you a membership when your "brother" has one already. And the hub is under his name no less. Like I stated in my post, don't waste my time.
Well okay i understand that statement but i was just saying.
Just bumping this to say that this will go on until Friday. So far I have 3 people in the running, if your interested please page or MSN me.
I think you should buy their membership once the game is actually ready and requires a hub.
In response to Writing A New One
Writing A New One wrote:
I think you should buy their membership once the game is actually ready and requires a hub.