ID:82565

Keywords: byond, levi, membership, site, web
Okey so now i'm a byond member. Yes this account is new as i got a new computer and lost all passwords to byond. I didn't care for them enough to actually send for the passwords. I was thinking "18 for one year membership? HELL YEAH!!". Anyway. My names Leviathan, the added "os" at the end is a second name i use incase Leviathan is already taken. I like webdesigning and i am currently trying to create a site for people to hang out on. It will be like a forum but for everyone. Hot girls, nerds, musicians and whatsoever. I do require help with it so if you want to help out send me a mail to [email protected]
I currently need help with the skin mostly. I could go to a free site and get but i'd prefer something original. I will also need to coding help as the site will take some planning. Anyway, intrested? Send me a mail then!!

See ya all for now folks!
I can provide and ipb 3.0.3 board, installation, hooks applications and any modifcation if that helps?
Gokou-Kun wrote:
I can provide and ipb 3.0.3 board, installation, hooks applications and any modifcation if that helps?

Yikes that was fast, Well. I don't got a webhost yet, i am planning to hire a company for it. Just abit unsure how their system works. I don't wanna screw it up as it's expensive.
Umm i would recommend (who im with) hosting24.com very fast replies with reports and unlimited everything for $7 a month.